Dual Fuel Engine Training Bench - Chinaprice: 10973.00 Dollar US$
iii.Basic Parameter 1.Dimensions: 1400mm x 1000mm x 1800mm (length x width x height) 2.Operating power supply: 12V DC 3.Fuel No.: engine mode 4.Fuel tank size: 10L 5.Operating temperature: -40℃ to +50℃
- Posted By: FXB CO., LTD.
- Phone: 0086-0755-28077519
- Address: NO.5,ZHANGBEI INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT,ZHANGBEI RD.,AILIAN,LONGGANG AREA,SHENZHEN,P.R.CHINA, shenzhen, guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.fxbgroup.cn
Published date: June 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: FXB was founded in 2003, committed to the development and production of automotive teaching aids products and software.
Settled in 13,000 square meters,it equips full equipment of modern industrial production plant and the independent industrial park of integrated office supporting.And our products have been sold to lots of countries and areas around the world.
Startup System Training PanelEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 29, 2016 - 2947.00 Dollar US$
i.About The Product The device is designed based on the Volkswagen Jetta 1.6 system to holistically demonstrate the structure and operation of the startup system. The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the startup syst...
Diesel Enginetraining BenchEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 29, 2016 - 4198.00 Dollar US$
i.About The Product The device is designed based on the Isuzu 4JB1 diesel engine to simulate engine startup, speedup, slowdown and other actions, so as to illustrate the structure and working principle of ordinary diesel engines. The device applies t...
Sdi Diesel Engine Training BenchEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 29, 2016 - 12134.00 Dollar US$
i. About The Product The device is designed based on the Volkswagen Jetta SDI electronically-controlled diesel engine to simulate engine startup, speedup, slowdown and other actions, so as to illustrate the structure and working principle of electron...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"