Gasoline Electric Hybrid Enginetraining Bench - Chinaprice: 21092.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: FXB CO., LTD.
- Phone: 0086-0755-28077519
- Address: NO.5,ZHANGBEI INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT,ZHANGBEI RD.,AILIAN,LONGGANG AREA,SHENZHEN,P.R.CHINA, shenzhen, guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.fxbgroup.cn
Published date: June 27, 2016 -
- Business Description: FXB was founded in 2003, committed to the development and production of automotive teaching aids products and software.
Settled in 13,000 square meters,it equips full equipment of modern industrial production plant and the independent industrial park of integrated office supporting.And our products have been sold to lots of countries and areas around the world.
Anti Lock Brake System Training BenchEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 30, 2016 - 4571.00 Dollar US$
i. About The Product This device is designed based on the Volkswagen Passat ABS/EBD system and with an operating principle diagram to demonstrate operation of the system. The device applies to theoretical teaching and maintenance training of the chas...
Hydraulic Braking System Training BenchEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 30, 2016 - 1483.00 Dollar US$
i.Features 1.The device is designed based on the dual-circuit x-arranged brake system to illustrate the structure and working process of the automobile brake system. 2.The training bench is installed with a vacuum pump to provide vacuum servo power. ...
Automatic Transmission Disassembly And Assembly Swivel StandEducation / Training - FXB CO., LTD. - China - June 30, 2016 - 905.00 Dollar US$
i. Features 1.It adopts Toyota A341E automatic transmission (easy to assemble and disassemble), which is installed on the dedicated swivel stand. 2.The slowdown rolling structure can rotate and lock the transmission in any angle and position to enabl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"