Mc33078d Dual Quad Low Noise Operational Amplifiers - USAprice: 0.45 Dollar US$
The MC33078/9 family offers both dual and quad amplifier versions, tested over the automotive temperature range and available in the plastic DIP and SOIC packages (P and D suffixes).
- Posted By: UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd
- Phone: 6267574001
- Address: 2321 W Norwood Pl, Alhambra, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.utsource.net
Published date: September 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: UTSOURCE is a professional purchasing B2B & B2C tools in electronic components field.UTSOURCE provides different types such as IC, Modules, RF transistors etc., and various product type's PDF parameter form as well as the related photographs, we also provide satisfying one-stop package service for customers.
Lme49811 Audio Power Amplifier SeriesAudio Electronics - Amplifiers - Kynix Semiconductor HongKong Limited - China - November 25, 2016 - 25.00 Dollar US$
DESCRIPTION The LME49811 is a high fidelity audio power amplifier input stage designed for demanding consumer and pro-audio applications. Amplifier output power may be scaled by changing the supply voltage and number of output devices. The LME49811 i...
Dual Band Portable Radio Amplifier Tc Vu50Audio Electronics - Amplifiers - HYS Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie Co., Ltd. - China - November 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Model No.: TC-VU50 Hits: 6 China Dual Band Amplifier Manufacturer Truest provides Dual Band Portable Radio Amplifier, TC-VU50, Frequency 136-174 and 400-480MHz, Mode FM-SSB-CW. Technical Specifications: 1. Frequency: 136-174 and 400-480MHz.(Any 10MHZ...
Remote Speaker Microphone For Smartphone And 3g Walike Talkie Pte 1314Audio Electronics - Amplifiers - POWER-TIME GROUP LIMITED - China - August 23, 2016 - 38.00 Dollar US$
Remote speaker microphone for Smartphone and 3G walike talkie (PTE-1314) 1.New style wired remote speaker microphone 2.It is compatible wih a variety of main stream smart phones App or 3G walkie talkie 3.Long standby time after power-on, up to 48 hou...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"