Mc33078d Dual Quad Low Noise Operational Amplifiers - USAprice: 0.45 Dollar US$
The MC33078/9 family offers both dual and quad amplifier versions, tested over the automotive temperature range and available in the plastic DIP and SOIC packages (P and D suffixes).
- Posted By: UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd
- Phone: 6267574001
- Address: 2321 W Norwood Pl, Alhambra, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.utsource.net
Published date: September 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: UTSOURCE is a professional purchasing B2B & B2C tools in electronic components field.UTSOURCE provides different types such as IC, Modules, RF transistors etc., and various product type's PDF parameter form as well as the related photographs, we also provide satisfying one-stop package service for customers.
Utsource Electronic Components Top247ynAudio Electronics - Amplifiers - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - March 21, 2017 - 0.60 Dollar US$
Description TOP Switch-GX uses the same proven topology as TOP Switch, cost effectively integrating the high voltage power MOSFET, PWM control, fault protection and other control circuitry onto a single CMOS chip. Many new functions are integrated to...
Utsource Electronic Components Pic600Audio Electronics - Amplifiers - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - March 21, 2017 - 2.98 Dollar US$
The PPC600 series switching regulators are designed and char. acterized to be driven with standard integrated circuit voltage regulators. They are completely characterized over their entire operating range of —55°C to 4125C. The devices are enclosed ...
Sky67151 396lf Low Noise AmplifierAudio Electronics - Amplifiers - kynix - China - January 14, 2017 - check with company for price
The SKY67151-396LF is a 0.7 to 3.8 GHz low noise amplifier with a noise figure of under 0.5 dB over a 2 GHz bandwidth. The LNA is ideal for both macro & Micro Cellular Basestations, Repeaters, Remote Radio Heads, Tower Mounted Amplifiers, L &...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"