Electric Submersible Pump Power Cable - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The Product is manufactured according to requirements of GB/T17650-2008.
The product is applicable for power supply of ground control cabinet and connection cable for electric submersible pump of rated voltage below 3kV and 6kV.
3 Operating Properties
Rated Voltage 1.8/3~3.6/6kV
Normal Operating Temperature 90~250℃
4 Type and Name
Polypropylene（PP）insulated butadiene PVC compound sheath bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat(round) power cable
Polypropylene（PP）insulated butadiene rubber inner sheathed bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat(round) power cable
PP insulated UV protection compound sheath bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat power cable
Polyimide F46 compound film sintering/F46 compound insulated lead inner sheath bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat power cable
EPR insulated lead inner sheath bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat(round) power cable
EPR insulated butadiene rubber inner sheath bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat(round) power cable
Polyimide F46 compound film/F46 compound insulated fluorine plastic inner sheath bare steel tape armored with interlock ESP flat power cable
5 Range of Production
Type Sectional Area mm2 No. of Cores
All Types 10-42 mm2 3
6 Main Technical Parameter
Voltage Class Imbalance Rate of DC Resistance % length tolerance DC Leakage Resistance 15.6℃Ω/km Voltage Proof
No breakdown in 5 minutes Insulation Resistance at 20℃
3kV ≦2 5‰ ≦15uA/km 27kV/5min ≧2500
6kV ≦2 5‰ ≦15uA/km 35kV/5min ≧2500
7 Specifications and Parameters
No. of Cores Nominal
cross-sectional area mm² No./Filament Diameter
DC resistance of Conductor
≤Ω/km Nom. Thickness of Insulation mm Nom. Thickness of Sheath mm Cushion Thickness of Sheath mm
Untinned Armored Oil-resistant
QYYFTT 3 16 1/4.62 1.16 1.15 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
20 1/5.19 0.86 0.84 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
33 1/6.50 0.56 0.54 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
42 1/7.34 0.44 0.43 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
QYEN(Y) 3 16 1/4.62 1.16 1.15 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
33 7/2.47 0.56 0.51 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
42 7/2.76 0.44 0.43 1.9 2.3 1.3 1.3 0.68 0.75
Note Lead sheath thickness is 1.0mm.
- Posted By: Baoshida Holding Group Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 18764013551
- Address: Baoshida Hi-tech Industrial Park, 8 Kaiyuan Road, , jinan, China
- Website: http://www.baoshida.cn
Published date: July 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: As a subsidiary of Baoshida Holding Group,Shangdong Baoshida Cable Co.,Ltd. Was founded in2002, specializing in R&D, manufacture and sales of cables used in oilfields, coal mines, wind power turbines, shipboard ,nuclear power plants, locomotives and other industrial sectors. The company currently has a staff of over 700 and annual production capacity of 5 billion RMB in terms of value
Xlpe Insulated Pvc Sheathed Armour Power CablesAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - LUBAO CABLE （GROUP）CO.,LTD - China - June 19, 2013 - contact company for price
copper /aluminium conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheathed Armour Power Cables Standards: IEC60502, GB/T12706-2002 Application: It is suitable to be installed indoors, in duct, tray or direct burial, with rated low voltage of U0/U (0.6/1KV) and medium v...
Low Smoke Nohalogen Halogen Lszh Lslh ElectriAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - LUBAO CABLE （GROUP）CO.,LTD - China - May 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Low-smoke no halogen , low-smoke low halogen, LSZH, LSLH electric cable and wire this cable is applicable to power transmission and distribution system with DC and AC rated voltage 0.6/1KV and also to places with a strict requirement on safety. this ...
Fire Resistant Electric Wire Control CableAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - LUBAO CABLE （GROUP）CO.,LTD - China - May 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Fire Resistant electric wire / control cable Fire resistant cables are designed to maintain circuit intergrity of those vital emergence services during the fire. The individual conductors are wrapped with a layer of fire resisting mica tap which prev...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"