Esp Cables Qyeq Electronic Submersible Pump - Chinaprice: contact company for price
EPDM insulation, Inner lead sheath, Fluoropolymer tape applied with an overlap over the lead sheath, Synthetic braid covering completely over the lead sheath, Full galvanized steel ( or stainless steel or Monel) tape armour.
2. Performing Criterion
IEEE1017 . IEEE 1018 . IEEE1019 . API RP 11S5 . API RP 11S6
3. Application Range
This cable is applicable for use in Electric Submersible Pump Units with rated voltage 4kV or 5kV. The permissible working temperature range is - 40 °C to 232 °C, The cable has the excellent ability of oil- resistance, heat- resistance and corrosion- resistance.
4. Wanda QYPNY ESP Cable
Product Details Type Conductor Insulation Covering
with Jacket Temperature Rating Well Type
QYEQ Flat Copper EPDM Lead Sheath with Fluropolymer tape and synthetic braid - 40℃ to 232℃ Low- to- Moderate Gas & Vapor Concentrations
Low- to- Moderate Corrosion
Low- to- Moderate Temperature
5. Quality Guaranteed
One year after delivery
Steel reels of corrugated corellon, outside wrapped by fuming wood; Packing length according to customer’s requirement.
- Posted By: Shandong Wanda Cable Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 00865462062099
- Address: No. 2 Tongxing Road, Kenli, Dongying City, Shandon, Dongying, China
- Website: http://www.wandacable.com
Published date: May 1, 2015 -
- Business Description: Shandong Wanda Cable Co., Ltd, under Wanda Group Holdings Co., Ltd,which was established in 1988 with a covering an area of about 500,000 sqm, a fixed asset of 1 billion RMB yuan, and achieved sales revenue of 4.86 billion RMB yuan by 2013. Wanda Cable has 1500 employees, including 156 technical staff and 75 professional inspection personnel.
Wanda Cable is the largest manufacturer and seller of logging cable and ESP cable in domestic China, and is one of the five big submarine cable enterprises in China and one of the four extra high voltage cable enterprises in Shandong Province. The main products are ESP cable, aluminum alloy cable, logging cable, extra high voltage power cable (500 kV and below), submarine cable, power cable, etc. Our products are widely used in the fields like petroleum, power, chemical, building, metallurgy, shipbuilding, railway, aviation and microelectronics, etc. Our company has successfully passed the certification of the ISO9001, ISO14001and OHSAS18001. What's more, we passed the API Q1, classification society certification, coal security certification, UL and HSE certification. The company imported advanced equipments and product process from Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland and other countries. Our company actively carries out ISO9001, HSE and the API system, effectively makes the whole process from product development to the after sale service under control.
Distributor Of Electronic Components Hongkong Yenoke Co LimitedAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - HongKong Yenoke Electronics Co.,Limited - China - April 21, 2015 - contact company for price
Hong Kong Yenoke Electronics Co. Limited is a professional electronic components supplier which possesses a rich sales experience. With the aim of “Customers First, Common Development”, our company has won the unanimous trust and recognition of vast ...
Lemo S Series Replacement Connector Ffa With A Bend ReliefAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - SHENZHEN SAMCO TECHNOLOGY Co., LTD. - China - April 9, 2015 - contact company for price
S series( Indoor, keyed) S series connector with the following main features: 1. Security of the push- pull self- latching system; 2. Solder or PCB contacts ( straight or elbow) ; 3. High packing density for space saving; 4. Polarization by stepped i...
Compatible Lemo Connector Custom Cable AssembliesAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - SHENZHEN SAMCO TECHNOLOGY Co., LTD. - China - April 8, 2015 - contact company for price
we offer different kinds of cable assemblies according to customers' requirement. B series connector with the following main features: 1. Security of push- pull self- latching system. 2. Multiple types ( 2- 26 contacts) . 3. Solder or PCB contacts ( ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"