Plastic Medical Equipment Connector P Series 2 14 Pin Push Pull Self Latching - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Samco P series connectors are plastic Push- Pull connectors. They are widely used in electronic equipments, instrument & meters, LED display screen, and especially in medical devices, such as patient monitor, respirator, anesthetic machine, color Doppler ultrasound, BP monitor, Infrared therapeutic instument, electrophysiology, TCD, electric knife, endoscopy, defibrillator, dental equipment, electric shock generator, MRI, etc.
* Main features:
1. Smart push- pull self- latching system;
2. Multicore types 2 to 14 pins;
3. Welding, crimping, and printing board connector
4. Straight, waterproof and unwaterproof version
5. Multiple keys options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors.
6. 360Â° screening for full EMC shielding
7. Series of multi- core, high- density installation space- saving
8. Key system pins standard for connector alignment.
* Technical characteristics
Mechanical and Climatic
1. Endurance: > 5000 mating circles;
2. Humidity ( Max) : <=95% [ at 60 deg C] ;
3. Temperature: - 45 deg C, +125 deg C;
4. Vibration: 15 g[ 10 HZ- 2000HZ] ;
5. Shock resistance: 100 g [ 6 ms] ;
6. Salt Spray Corrosion: > 48h;
7. IP Rating: IP65- 68.
Voltage requirement low voltage
Contact Type: solder
Max. Matings: 1000
Contact Dia. : 1.3 mm ( 0.051' )
Bucket Dia. : 1.0 mm ( 0.039' )
Max. Solid Conductor: 0.5 mm^2 ( AWG 20)
Max. Stranded Conductor: 0.50 mm^2 ( AWG 20)
R ( max) : 5.0 mOhm
Vtest ( ACl) : 1150 V
Endurance ( Shell) : 1000 mating cycles
Temp ( min) â€”20 deg
Temp ( max) : 120 deg C
Humidity ( max) : <=95% [ at 60 deg C / 140 F]
IP Rating 50
- Posted By: Shenzhen Samco Technology Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8675527198586
- Address: 3/F of 86th Bldg, The 5th Industrial Zone, Mashant, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.szconnectors.com
Published date: November 2, 2015 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen Samco Technology co., Ltd is a company combined with the development, design, manufacturer and service. The main products are push pull self latching connectors and cable manufacturing. The products are widely used in medical treatment, communication, automobile, war industry and other electronic measurement and testing instrument products, have superior performance and reliable quality.
Our factory has imported highly efficient and standard CNC lathes, precise auto lathes and other relative machines from abroad. We have ISO 9001 2008, and 14001:2004 certificate. At the same time, we have a rich experienced technical team, which is highly responsible for maintaining and improving products quality and designing new products for customer special requirements.
Circular Connectors With Multi Core From 2 To 30 Pins Lemo CompatibleAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - Shenzhen Samco Technology Co., Ltd. - China - November 2, 2015 - contact company for price
Quick Details: Place of Origin: Guangdong, china Brand Name: Samco Terminal Type: Solder type and print ( PCB) type Gender: Male and female Shell size: 00B 0B 1B 2B 3B Shell Material: Copper alloy with chrome plated Insulator Material: PPS Contact Ma...
Fgg 1b Lemo Compatible Substitue Replacement Push Pull Self Locking ConnectorAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - Shenzhen Samco Technology Co., Ltd. - China - November 2, 2015 - contact company for price
FGG 1B LEMO Compatible Substitue Replacement Push Pull Self Locking Connector Series Push- Pull Self- latching Connector Specifications: LEMO subtitute B- series connector, cable to cable connector, free socket , inline connector can be 100% compatib...
Ecg 00b 0b 1b 2b 3b Lemo Connector Compatible Push Pull ConnectorsAudio Electronics - Connectors / Cables - Shenzhen Samco Technology Co., Ltd. - China - November 2, 2015 - contact company for price
ECG 00B/ 0B/ 1B/ 2B/ 3B LEMO Connector, LEMO Compatible Push pull Connectors B series Main features 1) Smart push- pull self- latching system. 2) Multicore types with 2 to 30 pins 3) Solder of PCB contacts( Straight or elbow) 4) High- density install...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"