48 visiting now: 16 France France flag 11 USA USA flag 8 China China flag 7 Russia Russia flag 4 UK UK flag 1 Pakistan Pakistan flag 1 Netherlands Netherlands flag

Highlighted Companies

  • Foodex (Egypt): Our main field is cultivation and packing fresh and frozen fruits and most of agriculture products and... http://www.foodex-eg.com/index.php


  • Hd Pocket Projector 350 Lumens Brightest Leddlp Android Wifi Bluetooth 3d Remote Control Home Theatr - China

    price: contact company for price

    Model name: WTL330, Android 4.2.2

    Dimensions: 8.6’’ x 6.7’’ x 2.8’’ ( 220 x 170 x 70mm)

    Weight: 1.25kg

    Technology: Texas Instruments DLP®

    Operating System: qual- Core, Android 4.2.2

    CPU: 1G RAM, 8G ROM.

    Brightness: 350 ANSI lumens

    Lamp: RGB LED, life span over 30, 000 hours

    Resolution: Native 1280* 800

    Contrast ratio: 1000: 1

    Aspect ratio: 16: 9 / 4: 3

    Focus: Manual

    Wireless support: WiFi and Bluetooth

    3D support: 2D to 3D

    Remote control: yes

    Keystone: Manual/ auto

    Projection distance: 0.5 to 5m

    I/ O connector: mircoSD card, HDMI in, VGA, AV in, USB, DC, OTG

    Battery: N/ A

    Power consumption: 32w

    Accessoriess Include: ' Power adapter, AC cable, User manual, Remote controller,

    AV cable. '

    ' Optional Accessory:

    ( for additional charge) ' 3D Glasses, Bluetooth speaker, Tripod Stand, Projector screen

    Payment Term T/ T, 30% as deposit, the rest 70% before delivery.

    Warranty 1 Year

    Lead time 30 DAYS after receiving deposit


    Company Contact:


    • Phone: 8675586001887

    • Address: No.3,Dawei,Road6,3rd Industry Zone,Xinqiao,Shajing, Shenzhen, China

    • Email: Email


    Published date: October 15, 2014 -

    • Business Description: Manufacturer produce high quality projector for home theater or out hood movie.Projectors based on DLP technology use RGB led lamp life span over 3000 hours.All our projectors have one year warranty .We welcome any OEM and ODM orders.

    Related listings



    • Underwater 7 Inch Pocket Mini Pinpointer Metal Probe
      Underwater 7 Inch Pocket Mini Pinpointer Metal Probe
      Audio Electronics - Portable - Metal Probe COM - China - June 12, 2014 - contact company for price

      Metalprobe is intended for use in conjunction with a ground search metal detector to aid in the recovery of metallic targets. It also can be used on the ground for metal material ranging from highly mineralized ground to saltwater- saturated sand. pu...

    • Portable Mini Tour Guide System Ear Hook Audio Receiver For Tourist And Listeners Wus2412
      Portable Mini Tour Guide System Ear Hook Audio Receiver For Tourist And Listeners Wus2412
      Audio Electronics - Portable - Wise Unite System Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 15, 2014 - contact company for price

      Model No: WUS2412 Mini Ear- hook receiver No need earphone Frequency: 2400- 2483MHZ Channel: 8- 95 for option Digital radio transmission Weight: 25g 80 meters reception range Anti- interference Hi- fi acoustic quality, CD sound quality Battery life: ...

    • Led Mobile Armband For Cell Phone
      Led Mobile Armband For Cell Phone
      Audio Electronics - Portable - Shenzhen Tainy Electronics Co.,Ltd - China - April 9, 2014 - contact company for price

      LED Mobile Armband ◆ Size: 31cm to 42cm arm circumference tape width 5.2cm width 14cm Mobile phone sets window screen vertical horizontal width5.5cm wide 9.5cm ◆ Color: red, yellow, blue, green, white, orange, pink ◆ Material: LED l...



    Safe Trade Tips

    • Ask for business references and check them
    • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
    • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
    • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
    • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
    • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"