Umt Speaker Q7 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
power: RMS 3W*2 Frequency response: 80Hz-20KHz Output Power: 2*1.5W
Gross weight:650g Dimensions: 276*60*74mm Carton size: cm 36PCS/carton
Sensitivity : 500 mv
Umt Speaker Q7
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: SHEN ZHEN UMT ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 8675526496055806
- Address: Unit 10B,Block A, Hai Wang Building , NanHai Road,, shen zhen, China
- Website: http://www.szumt.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: UMT offers world class designed consumer electronic products that are practical stylish and that will either renew or enhance the applications of your existing technology. We take pride in our product designs, and are continually looking to the future of new technologies to ensure we can adapt our products to the latest devices.
Pro Audio Line Array System La205Audio Electronics - Speakers - Yomco AV Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 45Hz-18kHz DRIVERS: '8x5''(125mm)/1.5''(35mm) voice coil LF driver 4x1''(25mm) exit compression driver' RATED POWER: 400W RMS, 1600W peak SENSITIVITY: 92dB 1watt/1 metre MAXIMUM SPL: 118 dB continuous, 124 dB peak IMPEDANCE: 4 oh...
Umt Speaker Q7 Music Power PlayerAudio Electronics - Speakers - SHEN ZHEN UMT ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Support the SD card and U disk music player USB Power DC 5V Frequency response: 80Hz-20KHz Gross weight:650g Dimensions: 276*60*74mm Carton size: cm 36PCS/carton Sensitivity : 500 mv Umt Speaker Q7 Please inquiry for your need now
Pro Audio Line Array System La205 Consistent Coil MiniAudio Electronics - Speakers - Yomco AV Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LA205 is a mini line array loudspeaker for medium scale sound reinforcement. Using the LA205 Flying Frame it can be flown in vertical columns with 120°constant dispersion pattern in the horizontal plane.LA205 is a 3-way design housing 8x5' LF drivers...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"