Home Theatre Lb 533 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
*Full function digital remote control.
*Micro-CPU control, auto memory function.
*Virtual surround effected for stereo input.
*Self-protection against over-voltage. Over load.
*Compatible with DVD, VCDC, Mp3 players, Ps2, TV etc.
*Total RMS power: 125W
*Subwoofer RMS: 50W
*Satellites RMS: 15W*5
*Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
*Drive unit: 8'' woofer, 3''*2 (tweeter)
*Subwoofer dimension: W185*H345*D370mm
*Satellite dimension: W100*H1100*D60mm
*Loading Capacity: 223 sets/20''FT, 478 sets/40''FT, 526 sets/40''HQ
Home Theatre Lb 533
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Shenzhen L&Y Audio Co., Ltd
- Phone: 008675521672255
- Address: 906-908 ROOM,9F,Block C,Unis Inforpot,Langshan Rd,, ShenZhen,, China
- Website: http://www.lb-av.com/www.ly-av.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Reading Pen My Reader TalkingAudio Electronics - Hongen Education and Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
My Reader is the premier next generation state-of-the-art language learning tool, using Hongen's advanced Touch & Talk technology. By pointing the pen to text and objects on specially printed material, users can listen to an endless variety of pre-re...
Audio ElectronicsAudio Electronics - www.tradetang.com - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
buy China wholesale Audio Devices products and find high quality Audio Devices products on TradeTang Audio Electronics Thank you in advance for your consideration
Polymer Lithium BatteryAudio Electronics - General Electronics Battery Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Very low profile - batteries resembling the profile of a credit card are feasible: cell thickness measuring as little as one millimeter (0.039 inches). Flexible form factor - manufacturers are not bound by standard cell formats. With high volume, any...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"