Sn402a Hdmi Matrix 4 In 2 Out Support 4k - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Output: 2 HDMI, SDPIF and 3.5mm Stereo Audio
Support: 4Kx2K 3D
Product description: This HDMI Matrix 4x2 HIFI can connect four high definition sources and two sinks with audio output optical or stereo simultaneously. It can easily switch or split four high definition video sources to
- Posted By: Shenzhen Suniin Technology Co., Limited
- Phone: +86-755-86097391
- Address: A24F. | Fenglin International | Jixiang Rd. | Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Website: http://www.suniin.com
Published date: September 18, 2016 -
- Business Description: Suniin Technology is a professional and responsible manufacturer of video and audio products, such as HDMI Converter, HDMI Splitter, HDMI Switcher, HDMI Extender, HDMI Matrix, HDbaseT Extender, and Audio Converter, Audio Splitter etc.
Sn102 2 0 Uhd4k 2k 1x2 Hdmi SplitterAudio Electronics - Shenzhen Suniin Technology Co., Limited - China - September 18, 2016 - check with company for price
Input: 1 HDMI A-Type Output: 2 HDMI A-Type Support: HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2 and DVI 1.0 Support: 4k*2k@60Hz This 1 by 2 HDMI UHD Splitter with HDCP 2.2 is an advanced solution for splitting a single HDMI input to two HDMI outputs. It provides high performan...
Crystal Semiconductors Switch Pcb CapacitorsAudio Electronics - Elecsound - China - July 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Elecsound is your reliable suppliers of Semicondcutors Elecsound have reliable source to deal with some famous brands semiconductor for more than 10 years. We deal in many big brands, such as AD MAXIM NS TI ATMEL MICROCHIP NXP Motorola, Sanyo, Sony, ...
Varistors Resistors Switch Ic LedsAudio Electronics - Elecsound - China - July 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Best offer for Zinc Oxide Varistors Elecsound can offer dipped Zinc Oxide Varistors and SMD Zinc Oxide Varistors. For some standard voltage we have stock so lead time is very fast. We can offer 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm and 20mm Varistors. for more detail...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"