Sony 1 756 281 11 Battery - USAprice: contact company for price
Battery we supply with high quality, best price. This Sony 1-756-281-11
Battery from BatteryProvider.com is rated at 14.8V with a capacity of
4400mAh. This replacement battery is 100% compatible and will meet or
exceed original manufacturer's specification. The Sony 1-756-281-11
Battery sold our company has been tested for safety and designed for
high performance.more info:http://www.laptopsbatteryshop.com.au/laptop-batteries/sony-1-756-
Sony 1 756 281 11 Battery
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: espow
- Phone: 2024569713
- Address: 137 W San Bernardino Rd, Covina, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.com
Published date: October 4, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Wireless Magic Induction Creative Gift SpeakerAudio Electronics - Gate Technology Co., Limited - China - November 12, 2016 - 12.50 Dollar US$
Support any mobile phone which has built-in speaker.Do not need to set Bluetooth, WIFI, or cord/cable. Just put and play: position the mobile phone's built-in speaker to match with the specific region. Material: bamboo Size:12 x 7 x 4cm Weight: 200g ...
Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth SpeakerAudio Electronics - Gate Technology Co., Limited - China - October 23, 2016 - 20.00 Dollar US$
Material:ABS, Aluminium net, silicone Output (RMS):5W*2 Impedance:40mm, 4Ω, 5W*2 Charging voltage/current:DC5V / USB Frequency:180HZ-20KHZ S/N:≥85dB TDH + N:≤10% Battery Capacity:3.7V 2200MAH Charging time:4-4.5 hours Playtime:5-6.5 hours Weight:400g...
Mini Portable Waterproof Bluetooth SpeakerAudio Electronics - Gate Technology Co., Limited - China - October 23, 2016 - 18.00 Dollar US$
Material:ABS Output/RMS: 3 W *2 Impedance:4Ohm Frequency: 80HZ-18KHZ Speaker: Φ40mm 4Ω 3w Ingress protection: IPX6 support music formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC Battery can support play time: 5-12 hours Power bank function, built in 4000 ma battery Colo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"