Temperature Transmitter For Pt1000 Probes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
• Precision temperature measurement for different ranges and accuracies:
-40…200°C (-40…392°F), accuracy 0.2°C, 0.4°F
-40…60°C (-40…140°F), accuracy 0.1°C, 0.2°F
0…500°C (32…932°F), accuracy 0.5°C, 1.0°F
• Minimum and maximum value memory
• 0…10V, 0…20mA or 2…10V, 4…20mA measuring signals, selectable with jumpers
• Optional alternative signal ranges programmable
• Selectable averaging signal
• Optional external display device (OPA-S)
• For indoor, outdoor, duct, immersion temperature measurement for heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications.
• Recording of minimum and maximum values for critical environments
• Supervision of critical temperatures
The transmitter measures the temperature for a PT1000 platinum film element. The transmitter does not include the PT1000 sensor. An external PT1000 according to EN 60751 has to be connected for the transmitter to operate.
The microprocessor samples the temperature once per second. It calculates an averaging signal over a preset number of seconds and generates an output signal based on lower and upper signal range values. Standard range is
-40…200°C (-40…392°F) and 10 seconds average. The signal range of the temperature measurement and the averaging samples may be customized.
Minimum and Maximum Values:
Using the programming tool, the user has the option to read out and reset minimum and maximum values. The minimum and maximum values may as well be used as output signals. The minimum and maximum values are saved into a non-volatile memory and are therefore available after a power interruption.
Item Name Item Code Temperature Range Accuracy*1 of Transmitter
SCA-T1-Tp2 40-30-0050 -40…200°C (-40…392°F) 0.2°C (0.4°F)
SCA-T1A-Tp2 40-30-0051 -40...60°C (-40…140°F) 0.1°C (0.2°F)
SCA-T1G-Tp2 40-30-0052 0…500°C (32…932°F) 0.5°C (1.0°F)
*1) For measuring accuracy multiply with accuracy of sensing element
Connect these sensors to the SCP2:
Item name Item Code Sensing element Curve Description
S-Tp2-2 40-20 0012 PT1000 EN 60751 Flying lead sensor, 2 m cable
SD-Tp2-12-2 40-20 0024 PT1000 EN 60751 Flying lead duct sensor;
Probe length 12 cm, 2 m cable
SD-Tp2-20-2 40-20 0027 PT1000 EN 60751 Flying lead duct sensor;
Probe length = 20 cm, 2 m cable
SDB-Tp2-12 40-20 0056 PT1000 EN 60751 Duct sensor, Probe length 12 cm
SDB-Tp2-20 40-20 0034 PT1000 EN 60751 Duct sensor, Probe length 20 cm
SRA-Tp2 40-20 0041 PT1000 EN 60751 Indoor sensor
SOA-Tp2 40-20 0048 PT1000 EN 60751 Outdoor sensor
Options and Accessories
Use with OPA-S remote terminals and displays
Power Supply Operating Voltage 24 V AC 50/60 Hz ± 10%, 24VDC ± 10%
Power Consumption Max 2 VA
Signal ground = power ground Half wave rectified
Security transformer required
Connection Terminal Connectors For wire 0.34…2.5 mm2 (AWG 24…12)
Signal Inputs Sensing Element PT1000 EN 60751
Signal Outputs Analog Output
DC 0-10V or 0…20mA
10 Bit, 9.7 mV, 0.019.5 mA
20 mA, 500 (current output mode)
Humidity To IEC 721-3-3
class 3 K5
<95% R.H. non-condensing
Transport & Storage
Mechanical Conditions To IEC 721-3-2 and IEC 721-3-1
class 3 K3 and class 1 K3
<95% R.H. non-condensing
Housing Materials Cover & Mounting Plate Fire proof ABS plastic (UL94-V0)
Standards conform according to
EMC Standard 89/336/EEC
EMEI Standard 73/23/EEC
EN 61 000-6-1/ EN 61 000-6-3
Automatic electrical controls for household and similar use
Special requirement on temperature dependent controls
EN 60 730 –1
EN 60 730 – 2 - 9
Degree of Protection IP65 to EN 60 529
Safety Class III (IEC 60536)
General Dimensions (H x W x D) 42 x 112 x 110 mm (1.7 x 4.4 x 4.3”)
Weight (including package) 120g (4.2 oz)
Analog Output Configuration
Signal Type JP1 Jumper selection
0 – 10 V (1-2)
0 – 20 mA (2-3)
The analog output signal type may be configured with a jumper for 0-10 VDC or 0-20 mA control signals. The jumper is located next to the terminal connector of the analog output. See table below for jumper placement. The factory default-setting is set to 0-10 VDC.
Signal Range JP3 Jumper selection
0 – 10 V, 0 – 20 mA (1-2)
2 – 10 V, 4 – 20 mA (2-3)
The signal range may be set with JP3. JP3 will only operate if the output range specified with OP01 and OP02 is left at the default position of 0…100%. With any other setting the position of JP3 has no influence and the range defined with the output parameters applies.
4-wire vs. 2-wire sensor
PT1000 measurement allows precise temperature measurement through a temperature dependent resistor. Any connection wire, especially if they have a certain length, will add (and thus falsify) the measured resistance. It is therefore suggested, in order to keep accuracy, to connect a 4-wire sensor to the transmitter when cables are longer than a very few meters. In case of a 4 wire sensor, JP4 & JP5 should be removed. When connected with only 2 wires, then these 2 jumpers must be set.
The SCA should be installed on a flat vertical surface protected from direct sunlight and rain.
• The cable openings must face downwards.
• To install the transmitter, secure the base plate with two screws on a flat weather protected surface.
• Connect the wires according to the wiring diagram to the measuring circuit in the cover.
• Seal the wire with the cable gland provided.
• Assemble the cover with the base plate. Make sure the seal in the seal grove of the cover is not damaged and in place.
• Tighten the four screws of the cover with equal moderate torque to complete the installation.
By the use of parameters the transmitter can be adapted to fit perfectly into any application. The parameters are set with the operation terminal OPA-S. The OPA-S may also be used as remote indicator.
Temperature Input configuration
Parameter Description Range Default
IP 00 TI1: Celsius or Fahrenheit, C = OFF, F = ON ON, OFF OFF
IP 01 TI1: Samples taken for averaging control signal 1…255 10
IP 02 TI1: Calibration -10…10 0
IP 03 TI1: Minimum temperature -40…215 °C/F 0 °C
IP 04 TI1: Maximum temperature -40…215 °C/F 50°C
OP 00 AO: Configuration of output signal:
0 = Feedback temperature input,
1 = Feedback temperature minimum value
2 = Feedback temperature maximum value 0 – 2 0
OP 01 AO: Minimum limitation of output signal 0 – Max % 0%
OP 02 AO: Maximum limitation of output signal Min – 100% 100%
- Posted By: Beijing Jamedoorla Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 13120322487
- Address: Yang Ming Square,10 Xiao Ying Rd.,Chao Yang Distri, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.lighthouse-china.com
Published date: July 12, 2013 -
- Business Description: Beijing Jamedoorla Technology Co.,Ltd., founded in 2001, is a
professional instrument supplier. Companies adhering to the world
advanced technology level, it is Shared with clients continuously
strengthen cooperation with foreign well known manufacturers, imported
high quality instruments and recommend to the user. As the world's many
famous instrument manufacturers in China agent (American DWYER, ARTI
KANOMAX Japan plus field, RION) companies to provide relevant measure
pressure, temperature and humidity, wind speed, noise, and other indoor
environment testing instruments products. Widely used in hvac, clean
room clean, biotechnology, electronic semiconductor chip industry, food,
pharmaceutical, aerospace and other fields.
Lighthouse3016handheld Dust Particle CounterAudio Electronics - Beijing Jamedoorla Technology Co.,Ltd - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Economical design and lightweight appearance, Wright hao series handheld particle counters in the market have handheld particle counters The advantage of high 6 channel synchronization of particle counting, Wright hao, handheld particle counters, thr...
Lighthouse3350 5350 Portable Laser Particle Dust CounterAudio Electronics - Beijing Jamedoorla Technology Co.,Ltd - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Fast sampling per cubic meter of 10 minutes, with 0.3 mm and 0.5 mm induction of cubic feet per minute 1 and 2 cubic feet per minute compared to counter Solair3350 and Solair5350 portable air particle counter can provide faster clean room identificat...
Dwyer Ir1 Subminiature Infrared ThermometerAudio Electronics - Beijing Jamedoorla Technology Co.,Ltd - China - July 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Subminiature temperature measurement, infrared thermometer allows for process does not apply to the traditional contact measurement. PIR1 through the use of the button will real-time display the maximum temperature, minimum value, average error or re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"