Film Capacitors - Chinaprice: contact company for price
capacitor's manufacturing since 1993. All our products are SGS, IEC,
ISO9001 and RoHS compliant.
For film capacitors, Shanrui'scapacitor's dielectric materials are polyester film, polypropylene film and the dielectrod is envaporated metal layer or Aluminum foil or Zine-Aluminum foil. And the construction is wound or stacked.
For ceramic capacitors, Shanrui only focus on high voltage ceramic capacitor, including disc type and screwed (axial) type.
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: SHANRUI GROUP (HONGKONG)CO.,LTD
- Phone: 075583210121
- Address: Longsheng Industrial Zong,Heping Road, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.film-capacitor.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ro5200 Tantalum WireComponents - Capacitors - Baoji Shengchao Nonferrous Metal Material Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
tantalum rod and wire alloy have high melting and good corrosion resistance and cold-workability , so they are extensively applied to aerospace , high-temperature technology, unclear and chemical industry, mainly used for manufacturing components of ...
Slip RingComponents - Capacitors - SenRing Electronics. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
SenRing, since 1998, for more than ten years of experience in slip ring field, Product series include Capsule Slip Rings, Miniature Slip Rings, Separate Slip Rings, Through Hole Slip Ring, Pan Cake Slip Ring, High Current Slip Rings, Wind Turbine Sli...
Capacitor Anhui Weights MillionComponents - Capacitors - Anhui Green Imp.&Exp.Co.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Our company started the production of AC Motor Capacitors in 1999. The ac motor capacitors are in the charge of our subsidiary-Anhui Safe Electronics Co., Ltd. Since the foundation of our company, the high- end slitters, the large-scale high-velocity...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"