Epoxy Fiberglass Vulcanized Fiber Combination Tube - Chinaprice: contact company for price
epoxy resin saturated fiberglass filaments. The angle of filament
winding is usually set at 55°. Vulcanized fiber tube becomes an integral
tube liner which provides gas- generating and arc- quenching
characteristics. Epoxy resin saturated fiberglass provides strength and
water resistance. The combination tube is usually coated with UV
resistant paint in gray color.
Fiberglass/ vulcanized fiber combination tube has the following advantages over fiberglass/ polymeric synthetics combination tube: no- spark generating, char layer forming to prevent liner from excessive ablation, and the optimum amount of arc- quenching gas generating. The main application of fiberglass/ vulcanized fiber combination tube is used in expulsion fuse tube cutout for interrupting high voltage AC circuits during power surge.
Fiberglass/ Vulcanized Fiber Combination Tube: epoxy fiberglass vulcanized fiber combination tube, / compound tubing fuse tubes/ bone fiber fuse tube / arc- quenching tubing / arch quenching tube/ arch extinguishing tube, combination tube. / arc- quenching fuse tube liner， Epoxy fiberglass vulcanized fibre combination tube, / bone fibre fuse tube.
- Posted By: Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company
- Phone: 13514559355
- Address: fengshou town mudanjiang city, mudanjiang, China
- Website: http://www.vulcanized.org
Published date: May 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company LTD. is located in the beautiful
Mudanjiang City of Heilongjiang Province in Northeastern China. The city is on the fast growing international corridor between Harbin of China and Vladivostok of Russia. The plant is situated on a 15000 square meter site with almost 130 employees.
The company was established in 2004 as a private corporation, reorganized from the original Mudanjiang City Vulcanized Fiber General Factory. Mudanjiang City Vulcanized Fiber General Factory was the first vulcanized fiber factory built in China. The original factory had top vulcanized fiber researchers and engineers in the nation; its vulcanized fiber products had won National Product Gold medal and were well respected in China. Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company LTD. has continued the technology development and quality improvement based on the foundation of the original vulcanized fiber products. Most of these products are for export markets. Major markets are in Southeast Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. International market share is growing every year. The vulcanized fiber products are very popular and well accepted by customers around the world.
Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company LTD. manufactures vulcanized fiber tubes, vulcanized fiber rods, vulcanized fiber sheets, fiberglass/vulcanized fiber combination tubes, and fiberglass tubes. The company also fabricates tubes, rods, and sheets according to customer s specifications.
Vulcanized Fiber TubingComponents - Fuses - Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company - China - May 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Vulcanized fiber tube is manufactured by winding zinc chloride treated paper on making mandrel to the predetermined wall thickness. They are then going through puring, drying, rolling, grinding, and sanding processes to get desired inside and outside...
Vulcanized Fibre SheetsComponents - Fuses - Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company - China - May 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Vulcanized fiber sheet is made from cotton paper or high purity wood cellulose paper. The layers of paper run through zinc chloride treatment and gelatinize into a homogeneous material of the desired thickness. The gelatinized sheets then go through ...
15a 250v Fuse Holders Electronic AccessoriesComponents - Fuses - shenzhen hongju electronics co.,ltd - China - April 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Fuse holder Key Specifications/ Special Features: Rated voltage: 250V Rated current: 10A size: 5x20, 6x30, 7x45 or customized UL, CUL, VDE, CQC, CE Nut metal or plastic is customized suits for electric circuit, the distributing box, and switches cabi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"