Vulcanized Fiber Tubes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
chloride treated paper on making mandrel to the
predetermined wall thickness. They are then going through
puring, drying, rolling, grinding, and sanding processes to
get desired inside and outside diameters.
Vulcanized fiber tube has a density around 1.40 g/ cm³. It
has good physical properties, mechanical properties,
dielectric strength, arc resistance, and arc- quenching
characteristics. Because of its excellent machinability,
vulcanized fiber tube can be sanded, knurled, spirally cut,
threaded, lathed, and easily fabricated to various products.
The major applications of vulcanized fiber tubes are fuse
cartridges, high voltage cutout fuse liners, lightning
arresters, grommets, insulators, and bushings. Vulcanized
Fiber Tube， Vulcanized Forbon tubes, vulcanized fiber
tubing, horn fiber tube, bone fiber tube. Vulcanized Fibre
Tube： Vulcanized Fibre Tube， Vulcanized fibre tubes,
vulcanized fibre tubing, horn fibre tube, bone fibre tube.
Color: Gray, Black, Red, and White
Standard Length: 30" , 42" , and 48"
Tube Size Range: 3mm- 100mm
- Posted By: Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company
- Phone: 13514559355
- Address: fengshou town mudanjiang city, mudanjiang, China
- Website: http://www.vulcanized.org
Published date: May 10, 2014 -
- Business Description: Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company LTD. is located in the beautiful
Mudanjiang City of Heilongjiang Province in Northeastern China. The city is on the fast growing international corridor between Harbin of China and Vladivostok of Russia. The plant is situated on a 15000 square meter site with almost 130 employees.
The company was established in 2004 as a private corporation, reorganized from the original Mudanjiang City Vulcanized Fiber General Factory. Mudanjiang City Vulcanized Fiber General Factory was the first vulcanized fiber factory built in China. The original factory had top vulcanized fiber researchers and engineers in the nation; its vulcanized fiber products had won National Product Gold medal and were well respected in China. Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company LTD. has continued the technology development and quality improvement based on the foundation of the original vulcanized fiber products. Most of these products are for export markets. Major markets are in Southeast Asia, North America, South America, and Europe. International market share is growing every year. The vulcanized fiber products are very popular and well accepted by customers around the world.
Mudanjiang Tiptop Electric Company LTD. manufactures vulcanized fiber tubes, vulcanized fiber rods, vulcanized fiber sheets, fiberglass/vulcanized fiber combination tubes, and fiberglass tubes. The company also fabricates tubes, rods, and sheets according to customer s specifications.
Kjw M1200 020 Yamaha Ft 8x4 Feeder Dongguan SupplierComponents - Fuses - YANGLING INT'L TRADING CO.,LIMITED - China - April 5, 2016 - contact company for price
Yamaha CL 8* 2mm Feeders 0201 KW1- M1500- 030 Yamaha CL 8* 2mm Feeders 0402 KW1- M1400- 00X Yamaha CL 8* 4mm Feeders KW1- M1100- 000 Yamaha CL 12mm Feeders KW1- M2200- 300 Yamaha CL 16mm Feeders KW1- M3200- 10X Yamaha CL 24mm Feeders KW1- M4500- 015 ...
E26 E27 E 40 E39 E14 E17 G3 G10 Ceramic Porcelain Glazed Lamp Holder Base ReceptacleComponents - Fuses - FuJian HaoDong international trade co., ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
FuJian HaoDong international trade Co. , Ltd. Which manufacture and export ceramic or porcelain tiles, porcelain lamp holder, ceramic lamp holder, knife switch, fuse unit, insulator, connector and so on. We have a professional foreign trade team, and...
Cerami Or Porcelain Lamp Holder Base ReceptacleComponents - Fuses - FuJian HaoDong international trade co., ltd. - China - January 6, 2016 - contact company for price
FuJian HaoDong international trade Co. , Ltd. Which is a professional manufacturer and exporter, specialize in ceramic or porcelain tiles, porcelain lamp holder, ceramic lamp holder, knife switch, fuse unit, insulator, connector and so on. We have a ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"