50mm 10mm Iso18000 6c Epc Gen2 Uhf Pcb Tag - Chinaprice: contact company for price
50mm*10mm ISO18000-6C (EPC-Gen2) UHF PCB Tag
Retail price: US$2.30
Wholesale Price: US$€
Start from: 100 Unit(s)
Manufactured by: D-Think Technologies, Inc.
Weight: 0.006 Kg(s)
Qty.Range(unit) Price(per unit) Discount
100-199 US$2.30 No
200-499 US$2.19 5%
500-999 US$2.07 10%
1, 000-2, 999 US$1.96 15%
3, 000-4, 999 US$1.84 20%
5, 000-9, 999 US$1.73 25%
10, 000+ US$1.61 30%
Estimate Shipping Costs
Product QTY: Country / Region: Please Choose Your Country - United States Switzerland Spain Palau Germany Canada Austria Australia - Aaland Islands Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegowina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote D'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France France, Metropolitan French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and Mc Donald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran (Islamic Republic of) Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia (Slovak Republic) Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Pierre and Miquelon Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State (Holy See) Venezuela Viet Nam Virgin Islands (British) Virgin Islands (U.S.) Wallis and Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen Yugoslavia Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe
US$ 2.3 x 100 = US$ 230.00
A version of the popular PCB format identity tag equipped with a UHF RFID transponder conforming to the EPC Class1 Gen2 specification. It is widely used in asset management, manhole covers management, mold management etc.
• Universal label, Operating frequency: 860 ~ 960MHz
• Comply with EPC Class1 Gen2 specification
• Can work on the surface of metal
• International Standard: ISO18000-6C (EPC-Gen2)
• Operating Frequency: 860 ~ 960MHz
• Label Size: 50*10*3mm
• Storage Capacity: The only TID 64bit, 96/240bitEPC, 512bit User Area
• Reading Distance: Long range (0 ~ 12m) (Depending on the reader )
• Working Mode: read / write
• Anti-collision Mechanism: For multi-tag
• Data Storage Time: 10 years
• Label Material: PCB
• Label Thickness: 3mm
• Operating Temperature: -15 °C ~ +90 °C
• Package: Plastic package / Carton box
• Can be packaged according to customer's requirements into adhesive anti-metal label or two-hole anti-metal tag with different colors
• Can be used for logistics, warehousing and asset management, electrical inspection, manhole covers management etc.
50mm 10mm Iso18000 6c Epc Gen2 Uhf Pcb Tag
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Guangzhou D-Think Technologies Inc.
- Phone: 87227952
- Address: Room A113, Innovation Centre, No.69 Guangpu West , Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.rfidshop.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Industrial R O 250 LphComponents - Other - Landmark Inc. - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are Industrial Reverse Osmosis plants manufacturer of small & medium capacity since 2000. This system is designed, developed and programmed for the long and dependable services. Our Industrial R.O. 250 LPH are ideal for small and medium industrial...
R4 Sdhc For DsComponents - Other - Shenzhen Top Sheung Electronic CO., Lt - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
WI-Fi for DS R4 SDHC for DS Revolution 4 for DS R4 for DS hoe selling good quality best service R4 Sdhc For Ds Please see our contact information below
Thermoelectric Modules Peltier Cooling ModuComponents - Other - Wellen Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Thermoelectric modules, Peltier modules, Thermoelectric cooling modules , Te modules , TEC, Themoelectric cooling , Thermoelectric, peltier cooling. TEC1-12706 Size:40*40*3.8mm Internal resistance:1.98 Ohm +/- 10% Imax.:6.0 A Vmax.:15.4 V Qmax.:53.3W...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"