Color Screen Protector - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Established in 2011, LeveL International is a technology company integrating research, development, production and sales. Our products include screen protector for mobile phone, tablet, camera, GPS navigator, PSP etc. The factory locates in Shenzhen and covers an area of 3, 000㎡. With high precision die cutting machine, punching machine, automatic labeling machine, and dust-free workshop, 50 million screen protectors can be produced annually.
Most importantly, we have very professional team which can provide the best solution for our customers.
- Posted By: LeveL International
- Phone: 008675585280755
- Address: A2 Building, Tianrui Industrial Park, Fuyong Town,, Shenzhen, China
Published date: April 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Multilayer Pcb Manufacturer DesignComponents - Other - Wellen PCB Co.,Ltd - China - April 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Multilayer PCB Layers count:6Layer Copper: 0.5oz Metal thickness: Hole diameter ≥12:1 hole diameter 0.15mm Pad on hole Products are used in wide range of hi-tech industries such as: telecommunication, power supply, computer, industrial control,...
Dspic33fj09gs302 Mcu CrackComponents - Other - Beijing Shouxi Zhixin technology - China - April 12, 2013 - contact company for price
dsPIC33FJ09GS302 MCU CRACK, chip crack, microchip chip decrypt CPU Up to 40 MIPS Operation (at 3.0-3.6V) 16 x 16 Fractional/Integer Hardware Multiply, Single Cycle Execution Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate 32-bit by 16-bit Hardware Divider C Com...
Kapton Tube PolyimideComponents - Other - Sanwei (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. - China - April 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Kapton tube is produced by spirally winding strips of polyimide film using a unique adhesive for lamination. Tubing made of this material provides greater electrical, physical and mechanical insulation than most known films. Among its outstanding qua...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"