Dvb T Atsc Isdb Tuner - Chinaprice: contact company for price
DTN-307 mini RF tuner (TDA6034+LA7795T)(Compare samsung 214)
DTN-316 middle RF tuner (TDA6651+LA7795)
DTN-317 middle RF tuner (TDA6651+LA7795)
DTN-352 big RF tuner (TUA6034+MT352)
DTN-353 big RF tuner (TUA6034+ZL10353)
DTN-375 big RF tuner (TUA6034+DRX3975)
DTN-356 DVB-T NIM tuner (TDA6651+ZL10353)
DTN-357 DVB-T NIM tuner (TDA6651+DIB7000PC3)
DTN-300 DVB-T NIM tuner (TDA6651+DIB3000P)
DTN-700 DVB-T NIM tuner (TDA6651+DIB7000P)
DTN-701 DVB-T NIM tuner (TDA6651+DIB7000M)
DTN-707 2CC NIM tuner with newest one chip IC(portable 100KM, 5V)
DTN-709 NIM tuner with dual IC(Double DIB7070M)
DTN-712 NIM tuner with dual IC(Dib9090M)
DTN-713 NIM tuner with one IC(Dib9090M)
DTN-803 Silicon tuner for home use
- Posted By: Queenly-tech,Inc.
- Phone: 867562660561
- Address: No.57,Zhoushan Road,Xiangzhou, Zhuhai,Guangdong, China
Published date: May 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
2300 Series Micro Dip Printed Circuit Board SwitchComponents - Other - EECO Switch - - May 20, 2013 - contact company for price
An EECO innovation, the 2300 Series MICRODIP® family includes the industry’s only doublepole rotary DIP switch. Ideal for CMOS applications, the 2300 Series double pole switch offers a unique output arrangement in which all four bits are always conne...
3500 Series Micro Dip Printed Circuit Board SwitchComponents - Other - EECO Switch - - May 20, 2013 - contact company for price
The 3500 Series MICRO-DIP® is a low profi le, fully sealed rotary DIP switch designed for today’s automated soldering and cleaning processes! Featuring direct decimal to binary conversion, the 3500 Series Micro-DIP is a user friendly means of address...
The 4600 Series Micro DipswitchComponents - Other - EECO Switch - - May 20, 2013 - contact company for price
The 4600 Series MICRO-DIP® continues the EECO tradition of innovative switch design. Like all EECO MICRO-DIPS, the 4600 Series permits direct setting of binary-coded values for PROMs and other user-addressable devices. The 4600 Series features high t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"