Faraday Rotator Elements - Chinaprice: contact company for price
It is the terbium doped borosilicate glass and key component of Faraday Rotators and Optical Isolators for visible and near-IR spectral range in fiber-optic communication system.
It is a new important transparent optical glass material in high-tech area. It can be used to produce Optical Isolators, circulators, magneto-optical modulators, optical switches, new generation current sensors etc. Above devices have the characteristics of advance technology, stable performance, high sensitivity, high anti-interference, high insulation etc, furthermore. It has the bigger size, but less cost compared to crystal materials TGG or YIG.
MOE-1 Paramagnetic Faraday Rotator Glass:
Data inspected at 20℃
Verdet Constant: -0.33 min/Oe*cm or -96 rad/T*m at 632.8 nm
Verdet Constant: -0.096 min/Oe*cm or -28 rad/T*m at 1064 nm
Transparence rate ≥ 85% (Uncoated)
Index of Refraction
nD( at 589.3 nm) =1.7551
Optical Quality(△n) /cm < 2x10*-6
Non-linear refractive index n2 (x10*-13 e.s.u.)=2.55
Transformation temperature Tg: 788℃
Sag temperature Ts: 825℃
Coefficient of linear thermal expansion: 63.2×10*-7/℃
Absorption coefficients < 0.001/cm at 632.8nm and 1064nm.
Bulk laser damage threshold > 25 (J/cm*2) 10 ns pulse width at 1064 nm
Chemical properties: excellent
Available in very large rods/ plates / disks
Flatness of two faces: λ /8 wavelength at 632.8nm
Surface quality of two faces: 20-10 scratch/dig (MIL-0-13830A)
Parallelism: <30 arc seconds
Perpendicularity: < 0.5 degree
Faraday Rotator Elements
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 8637153791343
- Address: No. 5 Wenlao Road, Zhengzhou City, China-450000, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.kiegoo.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Engaged in the research and development of new materials, cooperated
with domestic scientific research institute, Zhengzhou Kiegoo Photonics
Technology Co., Ltd. is the professional manufacturer and supplier of
Faraday Rotator Glass, Magneto Optical Elements, Faraday Rotator,
Optical Isolator, Butterfly Package, and other Optics etc for the fiber
optic communication area. Our products were mainly exported to European
and American market.
►Magneto Optical Glass MOE 1
It s the terbium doped borosilicate glass with high verdet constant 0.313 min/Oe.cm at 632.8nm and mainly used in Faraday Rotators and Faraday Optical Isolators
It's used to protect the laser or amplifier against the back reflected light.
►14 Pins Butterfly Type Package
Low temperature glass or Ceramic feed through with high hermiticity and reliability, it was widely used in fiber optic communication.
►Terbium Gallium Garnet TGG Crystal
TGG is a excellent magneto optical crystal used in Faraday Rotators and Isolators. Verdet Constant: 0.12 min/Oe.cm or 35 rad/T.m at 1064 nm
We insist on superior products and guarantee the quality all the times.
Industrial R O 250 LphComponents - Other - Landmark Inc. - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are Industrial Reverse Osmosis plants manufacturer of small & medium capacity since 2000. This system is designed, developed and programmed for the long and dependable services. Our Industrial R.O. 250 LPH are ideal for small and medium industrial...
R4 Sdhc For DsComponents - Other - Shenzhen Top Sheung Electronic CO., Lt - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
WI-Fi for DS R4 SDHC for DS Revolution 4 for DS R4 for DS hoe selling good quality best service R4 Sdhc For Ds Please see our contact information below
Thermoelectric Modules Peltier Cooling ModuComponents - Other - Wellen Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Thermoelectric modules, Peltier modules, Thermoelectric cooling modules , Te modules , TEC, Themoelectric cooling , Thermoelectric, peltier cooling. TEC1-12706 Size:40*40*3.8mm Internal resistance:1.98 Ohm +/- 10% Imax.:6.0 A Vmax.:15.4 V Qmax.:53.3W...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"