Ferrite Core - Chinaprice: contact company for price
large size ferrite cores. over 1, 000 varieties, with the extensive
application of induction heating, welding machine , ozonizer , high-
frequency transformer, circuit protection.
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: nanjing magnetoelectricity Co Ltd
- Phone: 86-25-85593856
- Address: Export processing zones, Qixia District, nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.njmagnet.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Nanjing Hengchuang Magnetic Electronics,
manufacturing & providing the large size ferrite cores,
includingEE110,EE130,EE210,EE480,T124,T154,UU93,UU101,UU120,UU200,UU240,PM50,PM87.PM114 and so on.
They can be use in welding machine , induction heating ,circuit power supply ,ozone machine, and other industries.
With 20 years of professional manufacturing experience, we can make our products get more competitive edge to go worldwide.
R4 Sdhc For DsComponents - Other - Shenzhen Top Sheung Electronic CO., Lt - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
WI-Fi for DS R4 SDHC for DS Revolution 4 for DS R4 for DS hoe selling good quality best service R4 Sdhc For Ds Please see our contact information below
Ndsill Case SkinComponents - Other - Shenzhen Top Sheung Electronic CO., Lt - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
NDSILL case sk skin case colourful protector 1.Protect you NDSI console from dusty and scratches 2.For the various bright colors, you can choose what you like, Make your game console look much new and more beautiful. we aslo can make desiger accordin...
Magneto Depend Sensors Detection 12289 ActionComponents - Other - Westmag Technology Corporation Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Introduction: 1. Provide various kinds of magneto-depend sensors such as:Wiegand magneto-depend sensor, Hall sensor, magneto resistance sensor, magnetoelectric sensor, variable magnetic-resistance sensor, electronic organ, gear sensor and etc. 2. Pro...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"