Geb A123 26650 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
to 3.6V CCCV (constant current - constant voltage) Recommended fast
charge: 20A to 3.6V CCCV Fast charge time: 15 minutes Continuous
discharge: 30C Pulse: 60C Dimensions: Ø26 x 65mm Weight: 75 grams Cycle
lifespan at 10C discharge: 1, 500+
Geb A123 26650
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: General Electronics Battery Co., Ltd (GEB)
- Phone: 8675581762725615
- Address: Huihuang Industrial Building, Huada Road, Dalang, , Shenzhen, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: General Electronics Battery Co., Ltd. is a Sino American joint venture company, located at Xin'er Hong Xiang Industrial Park, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province of P. R. CHINA. GEB integrates R&D, manufacture and sales of Polymer Li ion Batteries and manages to be a highly professional manufacturer of Polymer Li ion Battery cells and packs in the Greater China Region.
Industrial R O 250 LphComponents - Other - Landmark Inc. - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are Industrial Reverse Osmosis plants manufacturer of small & medium capacity since 2000. This system is designed, developed and programmed for the long and dependable services. Our Industrial R.O. 250 LPH are ideal for small and medium industrial...
R4 Sdhc For DsComponents - Other - Shenzhen Top Sheung Electronic CO., Lt - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
WI-Fi for DS R4 SDHC for DS Revolution 4 for DS R4 for DS hoe selling good quality best service R4 Sdhc For Ds Please see our contact information below
Thermoelectric Modules Peltier Cooling ModuComponents - Other - Wellen Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Thermoelectric modules, Peltier modules, Thermoelectric cooling modules , Te modules , TEC, Themoelectric cooling , Thermoelectric, peltier cooling. TEC1-12706 Size:40*40*3.8mm Internal resistance:1.98 Ohm +/- 10% Imax.:6.0 A Vmax.:15.4 V Qmax.:53.3W...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"