Isc Silicon Power Transistor Npn 2sc1744 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Pc: 30 W
Ic: - 15 A
Vcbo: - 100 V
Vceo: - 60 V
hFE: 100- 400 ( - 3 A / - 2 V)
Package: TO- 220F
Designed for use in Frequency Converter.
Sound Quality Management Systems
Reliability Facilities and Processes
Quality Improving Unlimited
Produce Discontinued Parts/ Obsolete Transistors/ Hard- to- find Items/ Military Grade Components/ Customized Manufacture
- Posted By: Inchange Semiconductor Company Limited
- Phone: 8651085346350
- Address: 68 XINMEI ROAD,WND,WUXI,JIANGSU,CHINA, Wuxi, China
- Website: http://www.iscsemi.com
Published date: January 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: ISC offer power transistors more than 5000 items with high quality.
NPN & PNP Power Transistors
Darlington Transistors of NPN & PNP
Schottky Rectifier Diodes
Isc Silicon Power Transistor Pnp 2sa1837Components - Other - Inchange Semiconductor Company Limited - China - January 4, 2016 - contact company for price
DESCRIPTION Pc: 20 W Ic: - 1 A Vcbo: - 230 V Vceo: - 230 V hFE: 100- 320 ( - 0.1 A / - 5 V) Package: TO- 220F Remark: PNP APPLICATIONS Designed for use in power amplifier. All ISC semiconductors are graranteed to meet or exceed original parts. ISC is...
Isc Silicon Power Transistor Npn 2sc4793Components - Other - Inchange Semiconductor Company Limited - China - January 4, 2016 - contact company for price
DESCRIPTION Pc: 20 W Ic: 1 A Vcbo: 230 V Vceo: 230 V hFE: 100- 320 ( 0.1 A / 5 V) Package: TO- 220F Remark: NPN APPLICATIONS Designed for use in power amplifier. All ISC semiconductors are ensured to meet or exceed original parts. ISC is one of the l...
5v 0 5a 1a 1 2a Usb Power AdapterComponents - Other - Power JS Technology Co., Ltd. - Taiwan - December 31, 2015 - contact company for price
Quick Details â€¢ Usage: For All Kinds Of Electric Products â€¢ Output Type: DC â€¢ Connection: Plug In â€¢ Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240VAC â€¢ Input Frequency: 47 ~ 63 Hz â€¢ Input Current: 0.15A Max. â€¢ Output Voltage: 3 ~ 24 V â€¢ Output Current: 100...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"