Isc Silicon Power Transistor Npn 2sc4793 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Pc: 20 W
Ic: 1 A
Vcbo: 230 V
Vceo: 230 V
hFE: 100- 320 ( 0.1 A / 5 V)
Package: TO- 220F
Designed for use in power amplifier.
All ISC semiconductors are ensured to meet or exceed original parts. ISC is one of the largest manufacturer for power transistors, could offer discontinued, obsolete, hard to find parts, diminishing source discrete transistors
- Posted By: Inchange Semiconductor Company Limited
- Phone: 8651085346350
- Address: 68 XINMEI ROAD,WND,WUXI,JIANGSU,CHINA, Wuxi, China
- Website: http://www.iscsemi.com
Published date: January 4, 2016 -
- Business Description: ISC offer power transistors more than 5000 items with high quality.
NPN & PNP Power Transistors
Darlington Transistors of NPN & PNP
Schottky Rectifier Diodes
Isc Silicon Power Transistor Pnp 2sa1837Components - Other - Inchange Semiconductor Company Limited - China - January 4, 2016 - contact company for price
DESCRIPTION Pc: 20 W Ic: - 1 A Vcbo: - 230 V Vceo: - 230 V hFE: 100- 320 ( - 0.1 A / - 5 V) Package: TO- 220F Remark: PNP APPLICATIONS Designed for use in power amplifier. All ISC semiconductors are graranteed to meet or exceed original parts. ISC is...
5v 0 5a 1a 1 2a Usb Power AdapterComponents - Other - Power JS Technology Co., Ltd. - Taiwan - December 31, 2015 - contact company for price
Quick Details â€¢ Usage: For All Kinds Of Electric Products â€¢ Output Type: DC â€¢ Connection: Plug In â€¢ Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240VAC â€¢ Input Frequency: 47 ~ 63 Hz â€¢ Input Current: 0.15A Max. â€¢ Output Voltage: 3 ~ 24 V â€¢ Output Current: 100...
E27 F519 Ceramic Or Porcelain Lamp BaseComponents - Other - FuJian HaoDong international trade co., ltd. - China - December 31, 2015 - contact company for price
FuJian Haodong international trade co. , ltd. which is a professional manufacturer and exporter, Specialize in porcelain or ceramic tile, procelain lamp holder, ceramic lampholder, knife switch, fuse unit, circuit breaker, insulator, connector, ceram...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"