Sell Heavy Copper Pcb - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.Adopt OEM & ODM
3.Enjoy popularity in Asia & Europe
4.ISO14001:2004 & ISO9001:2000
5.ROHs circuit board
6.Low price pcb board with high quality
7.The best service for printed circuit board
8.Chinese pcb manufacturer, chinese pcb factory, chinese pcb maker, chinese pcb supplier, chinese pcb seller, chinese pcb exporter
9.Be able to handle high difficult pcb and pcba
Sell Heavy Copper Pcb
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: Xingda electric technology co.,LTD
- Phone: 8675529621535
- Address: 20th Building ,New zone,Dongfeng village,songgang , Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.xingdapcb.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Magneto Depend Sensors Detection 12289 ActionComponents - Other - Westmag Technology Corporation Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Introduction: 1. Provide various kinds of magneto-depend sensors such as:Wiegand magneto-depend sensor, Hall sensor, magneto resistance sensor, magnetoelectric sensor, variable magnetic-resistance sensor, electronic organ, gear sensor and etc. 2. Pro...
No Power Magneto Depend Sensor Fixed Solidified PerformanceComponents - Other - Westmag Technology Corporation Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Features 1.Magneto-depend pulse signal costs no power, the sensor especially fit meters requiring low power. 2.It can be used in testing super low speed movements, since the outlet pulse amplitude(over1v) and width(around 50s) are variable in the ran...
Ph200s Series Switch Power Supply ModulesComponents - Other - Westmag Technology Corporation Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: 1.High effiency\high-power density. 2.Low noise; 3.Broad temperature range; 4.Broad working voltage range; 5.High isolation voltage; 6.Input 24/48v, output 5/12/15/24/28v. Parameters: 1.Input voltage:PH200S24:18-36V PH200S48:36-76V 2.Output...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"