Silicone Fiberglass Sleeve - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Inner diameter: 0.5mm to 60mm
3. Thickness wall :0.2mm to 1.0mm
4. Colours: white, black, red, green, bule, yellow and colors can be customized
5. Operation temperature: -60°C to 200°C
6. High voltage :1.5KV, 4.0KV, 7.0KV, 10.0KV
7. Flame retardant: UL1441 VW-1
8. With the UL, ROHS and REACH certificates
- Posted By: Suzhou Bestq Electric Material Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 8651266568972
- Address: no.2318, east taihu road, wuzhong district, Suzhou, China
Published date: July 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: Suzhou Bestq Electric Material Co.,Ltd. is the manufacturer of
insulating sleeves and the main products are as following:
silicone fiberglass sleeve
silicone rubber fiberglass sleeve
PVC fiberglass sleeve
acrylic fiberglass sleeve
heat shrink tube
expandable braided tube
Proximity Card Rfid Pvc 125khzComponents - Other - macwon co.,ltd - China - July 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Chip Type EM4100 compatible chip(TK4100) Frequency 125KHZ Memory 64 bits Protocol ISO18000-2 Operating Distance 5-10cm(depending on antenna geometry) Dimension 85.6×54×1.8 mm Material PVC, PET, ABS, PC, PETG Surface Matt / Glossy / Frosted printing O...
Er26500 Battery Lisocl2 BatteriesComponents - Other - Vaima Battery Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - July 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Model:ER26500 Nominal Voltage:3.6V Nominal Capacity:8500mAh Current Standard Current:4mA Continuous Current:200mA Pulse Current:400mA Max Dimensions(mm):26.2mm*50mm Weight:52g Detailed Description 1. High and stable operating voltage: 3.6V 2. Wide wo...
Er14505 Battery Lisocl2 Batteries PrimaryComponents - Other - Vaima Battery Industrial Co.,Ltd - China - July 22, 2013 - contact company for price
skype:sophia-battery Short Description Model:ER14505 Nominal Voltage:3.6V Nominal Capacity:2400mAh Current Standard Current:2mA Continuous Current:100mA Pulse Current:200mA Max Dimensions(mm):14.5mm*50.5mm Weight:19g Detailed Description 1. High and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"