0 100mw Continous Adjustable Fm Stereo Transmitter Broadcast Radio Station - Chinaprice: contact company for price
There is modern I/Q-modulation scheme, where DSP controls amplitude and phase of the FM carrier.
Also after RF created, it goes into PA where it's amplified to ~20dBm (100mW).
This scheme (that use I/Q-modulator) gives dramatically improvements of transmission quality,
Sometimes even better that commercial FM-broadcasts.
More detail: http://www.vastint.com/product/V-FMT212R_HiFi_FM_transmitter_RDS_HiFi-FMT-RDS.html
- Posted By: VAST INTERNATIONAL (HONGKONG) LIMITED
- Phone: 07568139001
- Address: NO,2161, ZHUHAI, China
- Website: http://www.vastint.com
Published date: August 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ics80500 For Electronic CigaretteElectronics - Shenzhen YKSH technology CO.,ltd - China - August 22, 2013 - contact company for price
ICS 80500 ★ Specifications: ＊ Charge voltage: 4.2V ＊ Overcharge protection voltage: 4.3V ＊ Nominal voltage: 3.7V ＊ Minimal capacity (0.5C): 240mAh at 0.5C discharge ＊ Nominal capacity: 245mAh at 0.5C discharge...
Cheap And High Quality Solenoid ValvesElectronics - Shenzhen Zonhen Electric Appliances Co., Ltd. - China - August 22, 2013 - contact company for price
keep solenoid adopts permanent magnet, but its working principle is similar to all straight movement solenoid when winding is excited. door lock solenoid model name: zhk-0520 keep solenoid size: 13*16*20mm taotal weight: 52g on time: less than 0.5sec...
We 200 2s Insect KillerElectronics - Well Electronics - Vietnam - August 21, 2013 - contact company for price
*Indoor use 40watt pest control insect killer product. *There are 2pcs 20watt Philips or Taiwan made UVA tubes to attract insects, mosquitoes and flies. And internal grid voltage output 4000VAC to kill pests. *There are TUV , GS , CE, PSE , CNS certi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"