125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Simple to use device that applies dual read technology so that a wider
variety of cards can be used. This device is
used for authorization/login to POS terminals or any device that requires security prior to being used. The card
must be sitting in the cradle in order for the device to work.
Application Usage 125 kHz.or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz.Dual Frequency RFID Reader
Reads unique serial number, can also have prefix or suffix
Specifications 125 kHz. or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz.Dual Frequency RFID Reader
Power requirements:5 V DC 150 mA
Baud rate:2400 to 19200 bps N, 8, 1
Frequency:125 KHz or 13.56 MHz.
Read Distance:Contact with cradle required
Technical Certificates:CE, FCC
Dimensions:L 120 mm X W 86 mm X H 42 mm
Operating Specifications 125 kHz. or 13.56 (LF or HF) MHz.Dual Frequency RFID Reader
Humidity:10 to 90% relative
125 Khz Or 13 56 Lf Hf Mhz Dual Frequency Rfid Reader
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"