125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125KHz)
cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class
Two) technology to upload tags ID to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a real-time mode. It is widely used in the industries of
security / Patrol / Mining / Finance and Railway system, etc.
Specifications - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader
Frequency: 125 KHZ, Compatible with EM4100, EM4102, TK4100, TK4102
Reading Distance: 0~7 CM (tags dependent)
Size: 82 mm x 52.3 mm x 25.8 mm
Weight: < 98 g
Communication Interface: Wireless Bluetooth; USB
Antenna Connection: Built-in
Bluetooth Transmission Distance: > 10 M
Reading Time: 0.1 S
Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
Operating Voltage: DC 3.7 V to 4.2 V
Bluetooth Standard: Class Two
Re-chargeable Lithium Battery: 950 mAh, DC3.7 V
Communication Baud Rate: 9600 bps
Humidity: 5% to 90% relative
Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 65 °C
Storage Temperature: -25 °C to 85 °C
Main Features - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader
Wireless data transferring via the Bluetooth connection
Can work with WinCE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 based SmartPhones or PDAs (Bluetooth featured).
Long battery life - continuously reads tags for up to 7000 times per charge
Free SDK provided
Excel/Word/Notepad keyboard wedge, data can be automatically updated and viewed in the real-time mode through any kind of text
editors on PCs or PDAs
125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Adsl Adsl2 TesterElectronics - GAO Instruments Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Description - ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester GAO’s ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester is the latest test solution for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and RE-ADSL installation, maintenance and measurement. Its powerful test set provides all test functions required in the field, such as ups...
Rugged Handheld Terminal Rfid ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview — Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader This flexible, handheld computer terminal is an ideal choice as an RFID Reader and has been proven successful in a number of applications including Asset Tracking, Livestock Tracking, Warehousing and Ma...
E1 Service TesterElectronics - GAO Comm Inc, - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - Multi-Functional E1 Service Tester GAO 5855 E1 Service Tester is a powerful handheld instrument, which provides a scalable, future-proof solution for the testing needs of technicians involved in the installation and maintenance of E1 digit...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"