13 56 Mhz High Frequency Fixed Mifare Rfid Reader Writer - Canadaprice: contact company for price
MHz high frequency fixed Mifare RFID reader writer which is compliant
with both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. This RFID
reader/writer is designed for use in access control, parking systems,
prepaid parking, ticketing, time and attendance, admission control and
POS. This HF Mifare reader/writer, model 233002, features fast data
transfer and high data integrity. It allows for multi-detection of tags
and provides a maximum read/write distance of up to 2 cm. With the
encoder software, it allows users to define their own security keys and
write them to the cards. The RFID reader/writer uses anti-collision
technology for high density tags reading. It provides an IP40 protection
rating and is waterproof and dustproof. It is encapsulated within an ABS
case allowing for robust operation even in harsh environments. This HF
RFID reader/writer has passed CE and FCC certification. In addition, an
RS232 or USB interface is provided for data exchange. This HF Mifare
RFID reader/writer belongs to GAO’s family of 13.56 MHz High Frequency
RFID Readers. The line of RFID readers provides a wide variety of RFID
readers/writers. Some featured products in the line are the High
Frequency PDA CF RFID Reader/Writer which is designed to read and write
Mifare MF1 tags, 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz Dual Frequency RFID Reader, and
13.56 MHz Wall-Mounted Mifare Reader which can read multiple tags from
distances of up to 5 cm. GAO RFID has one of the broadest portfolios of
RFID readers and tags in the industry. For sales inquiries please
contact: 1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada) 1-416 292-
0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas email@example.com
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is a leading provider of RFID readers or interrogators, RFID tags or transponders and RFID software providing cost saving solutions to end users worldwide. GAO offers all RFID technologies: Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF, EPC Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO RFID’s products and services are easily customized for use in asset tracking, healthcare, supply chain & logistics, event management, access control, livestock tracking, inventory control & management, field service maintenance and document authentication.
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Fixed Mifare Rfid Reader Writer
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"