13 56 Mhz Rfid Reader Writer - Canadaprice: contact company for price
writer is an easy-to-use device that is compliant with the ISO15693
reads 13.56MHz smart labels. The RFID reader writer is designed for the desktop, but it is portable and easily
integrated into a limited space environment. It can be used in a wide range of applications such as logistic
systems, express parcel management, production authentication, access control, ticketing smart label printer and
encoder, and system access control. This compact RFID reader writer provides a reading distance of 80mm and
accurately collects tag data.
Key Features 13.56 MHz RFID Reader Writer
Designed with USB interface
Reads ISO compliant smart labels
Verifies ID code for the system operator identification
Cradle design to accept RFID card
Applications 13.56 MHz RFID Reader Writer
Express parcel management
Access contrul Time recorder
Ticketing smart label printer and encoder
System login logoff
13 56 Mhz Rfid Reader Writer
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"