13 56 Mhz Vicinity Fixed Reader - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Overview – 13.56MHz RFID Fixed Vicinity UID Reader
The 213002 is an advanced RFID proximity reader that can read multiple tags from a distance of up to 50mm. The small form factor of this unit provides for easy installation and the reader is a suitable hardware solution that can be integrated into access control, security control or admission control systems.
Application Usage – 13.56MHz RFID Fixed Vicinity UID Reader
UID Access, security or admission
For any sales inquires please contact:
1-877 585-9555 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 - All Other Areas
13 56 Mhz Vicinity Fixed Reader
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Adsl Adsl2 TesterElectronics - GAO Instruments Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Description - ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester GAO’s ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester is the latest test solution for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and RE-ADSL installation, maintenance and measurement. Its powerful test set provides all test functions required in the field, such as ups...
E1 Service TesterElectronics - GAO Comm Inc, - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - Multi-Functional E1 Service Tester GAO 5855 E1 Service Tester is a powerful handheld instrument, which provides a scalable, future-proof solution for the testing needs of technicians involved in the installation and maintenance of E1 digit...
Adsl2 Tester Password Canada DigitalElectronics - GAO Instruments Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Functions & Specifications – ADSL2+ Tester Digital Multi-meter (DMM) testing capabilities including loop resistance, capacitance, insulation resistance and voltage * Physical Layer Parameter testing including rate, attenuation, noise margin, output p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"