134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader - Canadaprice: contact company for price
The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in real-time. It is widely used in the industries of security/patrol/mining/finance and railway systems, etc.
Specifications – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012
Frequency 134.2 KHz
Reading Distance 0 to 7 CM
Size 82 mm x 52.3 mm x 25.8 mm
Weight < 98 g
Communication Interface Wireless Bluetooth; USB
Antenna Connection Built-in
Bluetooth Transmission Distance > 10 M
Reading Time 0.1 S
Power Consumption <0.8 W
Operating Voltage DC 3.7 to 4.2 V
Bluetooth Standard Class Two
Communication Baud Rate 9600 bps
Re-chargeable Lithium Battery 950mAh, DC3.7 V
Humidity 5% to 90% relative
Operating Temperature -20 °C to 65 °C
Storage Temperature -25 °C to 85 °C
Options – 134KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012
Model Number Standard
222012HDX-TI ISO11784/5 TI Half Duplex
222012FDX-TI ISO11784/5 TI Full Duplex
Features – 134KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012
* Wireless data transferring via the Bluetooth connection
* Can work with WinCE 5.0 or Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 based SmartPhones or PDAs (Bluetooth featured).
* Palm sized
* Long battery life - continuously reads tags for up to 7000 times per charge
* Free SDK provided
* Excel/Word/Notepad keyboard wedge, data can be automatically updated and viewed in the real-time mode through any kind of text editors on PCs or PDAs
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth Reader
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader The wireless LF (125 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a rea...
Adsl Adsl2 TesterElectronics - GAO Instruments Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Description - ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester GAO’s ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester is the latest test solution for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and RE-ADSL installation, maintenance and measurement. Its powerful test set provides all test functions required in the field, such as ups...
Rugged Handheld Terminal Rfid ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview — Rugged Handheld Terminal RFID Reader This flexible, handheld computer terminal is an ideal choice as an RFID Reader and has been proven successful in a number of applications including Asset Tracking, Livestock Tracking, Warehousing and Ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce