60 Mhz Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This 60 MHz USB PC based oscilloscope is a high performance 8-bit, two-channel computer based USB digital storage oscilloscope. It combines the functions of an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, waveform recorder, signal generator, voltmeter and cymometer. The oscilloscope operates at up to 150 MS/s real-time sampling rate at a bandwidth of 60 MHz. It is commonly used for the maintenance of electronic equipment and laboratory work in fields such as science, medicine, engineering and telecommunications.
Key Features – 60 MHz USB PC-Based Oscilloscope
* USB2.0 interface, no external power source required
* Easy-to-carry and easy to use
* High performance, 150 MS/s real-time sampling rate, 60 MHz bandwidth
* 23 measurement functions, PASS/FAIL Check
* Waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y plot display
* FFT spectrum analysis
* Labview/VB/VC/Delphi/C++Builder Second Design Instance
For more information, please visit www.gaotek.com
60 Mhz Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce