9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer Default Control Screen - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This 9 channel real time color video multiplexer is widely used in security monitoring, highway monitoring, toll station video surveillance system, industrial closed circuit television surveillance and high quality video conferencing. This compact and powerful multiplexer provides high resolution real time video on all 9 channels. It also has the ability to freeze frame, provide multi-screen display and record events. Alarms are generated for signal loss and motion detection. Video resolution is adjustable for each channel individually.
Key Features - 9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer
* Video loss detection
* Multi-screen real time display
* Live, recording, and playing back at the same time
* Signal loss alarm, external alarm, and video motion alarm
* Time/Date/CH title display
* Each camera and video quality is adjustable
Technical Specifications - 9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer
PAL – 50 fields/s; NTSC – 60 fields/s
9 loops BNC, 1.0 Vp-p composite, individually optional 75 Ω or high impedance
1 loop, 1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω
1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω
BNC 1.0 Vp-p 75 Ω/S-VHS
9 active TTL high/low input (one mating connector)
1 programmable as normally open or normally closed
programmable 2 to 999 seconds, 4 seconds default
video loss alarm, video motion alarm, external alarm
PAL - 720×576; NTSC - 720×480
sequence switch, single picture, PiP, 4 picture, 8 picture, 9 picture, Freeze-frame & Zoom functions
DC12 V 18 W
-30 °C to 60 °C
432 mm × 311 mm × 44 mm
9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Ber Tester Results Measurement AdaptorElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester This E1 BER (Bit Error Rate) tester is a compact, multi-functional, handheld E1 line test instrument, specially designed for R&D, production, installation and maintenance of SDH, PDH, PCM, and DATA p...
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Reader Rfid Writer With AntennaElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Reader RFID Writer with Antenna The GAO600 is an advanced reader writer that can read multiple tags from a distance of up to 30 Cm under ideal conditions. The small form factor of this unit provides for easy ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"