Active Rfid Uhf Beacon Tag - Canadaprice: contact company for price
effective active RFID UHF beacon tag with long-range. It offers
outstanding long-range capabilities for wireless applications. This UHF
tag is appropriate for tracking mobile assets, controlling access or
online inventory, and localizing of assets or personnel in designated
areas. This active RFID UHF beacon tag, model 137001, operates at a
frequency of 868 MHz for Europe standard or 915 MHz for North America
standard. It uses advanced UHF radio frequency technology and transmits
data to a mobile or fixed reader at distances of up to 100 meters.
Static data which is written on the tag can be sent at a programmable
interval without requiring a request from the reader. The function of
non-line-of sight data transmission allows tags to be identified without
the need of visual contact. Its ultra-low power consumption and
configurable ping rate enables effective operation for many years
without maintenance. In addition, it provides a memory capacity of 9
bits and an IP65 protection rating and is encapsulated within a durable
case allowing it to perform well even in harsh environments. This long-
distance RFID beacon tag yields rather high performance when used in
combination with GAO’s 227004 UHF RFID Reader. This active RFID tag
belongs to GAO’s family of RFID Semi-Passive Tags. The family allows for
longer read range and the ability not only to determine the location of
an item but also it's state such as the temperature of goods. This
family of tags offers GAO’s customers various choices. GAO RFID has one
of the broadest portfolios of RFID readers and tags in the industry. For
sales inquiries please contact: 1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA
& Canada) 1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas email@example.com
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) is a leading provider of RFID readers or interrogators, RFID tags or transponders and RFID software providing cost saving solutions to end users worldwide. GAO offers all RFID technologies: Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High Frequency (UHF, EPC Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO RFID’s products and services are easily customized for use in asset tracking, healthcare, supply chain & logistics, event management, access control, livestock tracking, inventory control & management, field service maintenance and document authentication.
Active Rfid Uhf Beacon Tag
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"