Arbitrary Waveform Generator And Frequency Counter A0210001 - Canadaprice: contact company for price
arbitrary waveform generator has one channel of 8-bit arbitrary
synchronized waveform output, two 8-bit input channels for
counter/frequency measurement and external trigger input. It generates
regular waveforms such as Sine, Square, Triangle, Saw-tooth, TTL, White
Noise, Gaussian Noise, Trapezoid, Exponent and AM and FM signals.
Parameters, such as amplitude, frequency and offset are programmable.
The waveform generator and frequency counter can read waveform data
files produced by Tektronix oscilloscopes or Tektronix waveform editor
software. The waveform generator and frequency counter uses DDS
technology for high frequency accuracy, high waveform resolution, high
reliability and wide software support. This product ships with both SDK
and API and can be easily integrated or embedded into other auto-
Key Features – Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter
•Sine, square, ramp, trapezoid, exponent, Gaussian noise, white noise, AM/FM or arbitrary waveforms
•Frequency counter and pattern generator
•USB interface, bus powered (self powered hub recommended)
•Light-weight, easy to carry
•Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista and Windows 7 compatible
Technical Specifications – Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter
Waveform Output Channel
0.1 Hz to 5 MHz
0 to 50 MHz Continuously adjustable, in step of 0.2 Hz
1CH waveform output
< 30 ppm
±10 V Max.
50 mA Vpeak=100 mA
Low Pass Filter
5 MHz, 1 MHz, 100 kHz, 10 kHz, 1 kHz Programmable Control
Harmonic Wave Distortion
-65 dBc (1 kHz, -53 dBc (10 kHz)
Frequency Counter Channel 1
DC 25 MHz
400 mVpp to 25 Vpp
AC, DC Programmable
± Time Base Error ±1 Count
> 50 kΩ
Frequency Counter Channel 2
25 MHz to 2.7 GHz
± Time Base Error ±1 Count
20 ppm max.
Digital Input and Output
8 Bits+ Synchronized Signal 1 Bit+ External Signal 1 Bit
0 °C to 70 °C
0 to 65
Arbitrary Waveform Generator And Frequency Counter A0210001
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue Third Floor Toronto, Ontario, Ca, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com/
Published date: October 23, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer Gao A0410002Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 18, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 9 Channel Real Time Color Video Multiplexer This 9 channel real time color video multiplexer is widely used in security monitoring, highway monitoring, toll station video surveillance system, industrial closed circuit television surveillan...
Xds510 Usb Plus Jtag Emulator Gao B0m00004Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - October 15, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – XDS510 USB Plus JTAG Emulator The XDS510 plus emulator is a DSP development tool (DSP emulator) which uses XDS560 JTAG technology to greatly improve its stability and anti-interference capabilities. The emulator fully supports Code Compose...
Handheld Optical Variable Attenuator Gao A0860001Electronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – Handheld Optical Variable Attenuator This handheld optical variable attenuator is used with single-mode fiber for continuously variable optical signal attenuation. Featuring a rugged design, portability and ease-of-use, the attenuator is w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"