Evm2812 Ti Dsp Evaluation Board - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This evaluation board has a 32-bit fix-point Flash DSP operating at 150 MHz. It features on-chip flash program memory, on-chip and extendable SRAM and extendable EEPROM. This evaluation board provides on-board VL-Bus data/address/control lead-out wires and special function pins also with lead-out wires. It also offers on board IEEE1149 JTAG interface for real-time emulation. This module forms a complete digital servo motion control system by interfacing with one or two Low/High Voltage Driver boards to drive one or two motors.
Key Features - EVM2812 TI DSP Evaluation Board
* On-board TMS320F2812 DSP, 32-bit fix-point Flash DSP
* Standard RS232, CAN communication interface
* On-board VL-Bus, data/address/control connections and special function pins connections
* On board IEEE1149 JTAG interface for real-time emulation
* Custom designed A/D power supply and A/D reference voltage to insure the accuracy of A/D sampling
* Interfaces with IB2812 to recognize keyboard and display panel
* Two independent MC-BUS designed for motion control system
* Forms a complete digital servo motion control system by interfacing with one or two L/HVD (Low /High Voltage Driver) board to drive one or two motors
Technical Specifications - EVM2812 TI DSP Evaluation Board
On-chip Flash Program Memory
128 k x 16 bits, Flash encrypt
18 k x 16 bits
256 k x 16 bits (upgradable to 512 k x 16 bits)
8 k words (16 k bytes)
Extended DAC Sync Output
4 channels, 12 bit
5 V ± 10% DC
* All test source code for CCS test, PWM test, ADC test, SPI test, SCI test, CAN communication test, FFT test, DC brush/brushless motor test, AC, motor SPWM and SVPWM test
* Hardware user manual
Evm2812 Ti Dsp Evaluation Board
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"