Funiture Wireless Surface Charger - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Input: DC5V/ 2A
Output: 5W/ 1000mA
Color: Blue/ Black
Table hole: 60mm
2) Application: restaurant, bar, office desk; cafe, hotel, airport
3) Certificate: CE, FCC, ROHS
4) Power transform efficiency: >70%
5) Compatible for iphone, Samsung and all Qi compliant device
6) Short- circuit protection of the receiver to avoid overcharge & overheating, security and reliable
- Posted By: Shenzhen tSmart Electronic Co.,ltd
- Phone: 8615013782942
- Address: Room 408,Block 19, Bantian St.,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.tsmartelectronic.com
Published date: May 2, 2015 -
- Business Description: Tsmart specialized in wireless charging solution covering funiture wireless charger, wireless charging pad, wireless charger receiver and smart wireless charger device for years. We are open to establish long term coopeation with you. Call us and talk more.
Suppliers Of Rf ConnectorElectronics - pantagone satellite - India - May 1, 2015 - contact company for price
we are the dealers/ suppliers of rf antenna rf connector rf cables and other embedded products SMA Connectors are high- performance sub miniature connectors for microwave frequencies. The threaded coupling insures uniform contact of the outer conduct...
Suppliers Of Gsm AntennaElectronics - pantagone satellite - India - May 1, 2015 - contact company for price
Pantagone Satellite provides the comprehensive ranges of GSM internal & external antenna, including rubber duck antenna, magnetic antenna, portable antenna, sticker antenna, PCB antenna trucker antenna, marine antenna, patch antenna, ceiling mount an...
Suppliers Of Rf CablesElectronics - pantagone satellite - India - May 1, 2015 - contact company for price
Coaxial cable is used as a transmission line for radio frequency signals. Its applications include feed lines connecting radio transmitter and receiver with their antennas, computer network Internet connections, and distributing cable television sign...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"