Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Ber Tester Results Measurement Adaptor - Canadaprice: contact company for price
Error Rate) tester is a compact, multi-functional, handheld E1 line test
designed for R&D, production, installation and maintenance of SDH, PDH, PCM, and DATA protocol conversion. It
features self-check and keyboard testing, extensive error and alarm generation, detection and indication. This
tester provides smart menu navigation and has a large color LCD screen allowing test results to be displayed
clearly. Test results can be downloaded or printed via included software. It is an ideal device for fast problem
resolution, E1 PCM line access, maintenance and acceptance testing.
Key Features–Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester
Easy-to-use, handheld design
Full-featured measurements of E1, Datacom and Protocol Converter
High resolution backlight LCD
Smart menu navigation
Extensive error and alarm generation, detection and indication
Histogram analysis of alarm and error events
Save/Recall of up to 10 user-defined setups and 10 sets of results
More than 6 hours operation with a single battery charge
Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries and smart charger circuitry (automobile adaptor included)
Upgradable embedded software via an integrated RS232C interface
Test results could be uploaded and analyzed with software provided
Basic Functions–Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate (BER) Tester
120 Ω and 75 Ω line interfaces
HDB3 and AMI line codes
Out-of-service framed and unframed testing
2 Mb/s, N×64 Kb/s BER testing
Frame data and alarm monitoring
Clock slip measurement
Frequency and level measurement
Testing pattern: PRBS, Fix Code, 16-BIT User Word
Error injection: Single and Fixed Rate
Real-time transmit circuit open/short indication
Manual and auto-timer measurement
ITU-T G.821, G.826, and M.2100 performance analysis
Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Ber Tester
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: GAO Tek Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaotek.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
125 Khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 125 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader The wireless LF (125 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(125KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tags ID to bluetooth based computers/PDAs in a rea...
Adsl Adsl2 TesterElectronics - GAO Instruments Inc. - Canada - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Description - ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester GAO’s ADSL/ADSL2+ Tester is the latest test solution for ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, and RE-ADSL installation, maintenance and measurement. Its powerful test set provides all test functions required in the field, such as ups...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"