High Frequency Hf Pda Cf Rfid Reader Writer - Canadaprice: contact company for price
This small compact flash unit is designed to read and write Mifare MF1 tags which can be used for numerous close proximity applications. Some of the more common uses of this CF device are for writing tags that would be used for time and attendance, guard tour patrol, and access control Tags. The readers small form factor and portable nature facilitates the interrogation of RFID tags deployed in numerous locations.
This reader/writer features low power consumption, light weight and a compact size. It has a maximum read distance of 3cm and has a baud rate of 19200bps. The RFID reader/writer has a built-in antenna and is power from the device it is inserted into such as a PDA. It conducts omni- directional tag reading.
Technical Specifications – High Frequency (HF) PDA CF RFID Reader/Writer
Power requirements CF connector from PDA
Housing CF Card Type 1
Baud rate 19200 bps 8, N, 1, no flow control
Data structure STX, DATA, CR, LF
Frequency 13.56 MHz, ASK
Power Less than 5 mA
Read distance 3cm at maximum
Technical certificates CE, FCC
Humidity 10% to 90% relative
Multi- detection: Yes
Antenna compatibility: None required
Technical certificates ISO 14443A
Operating temperature -10 °C to 60 ° C
Storage temperature -20 °C to 65 °C
Dimensions 69.0 mm × 55.0 mm × 9.6 mm with cover
Weight 30 g
High Frequency Hf Pda Cf Rfid Reader Writer
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue, 3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
13 56 Mhz High Frequency Hf Fixed Rfid Reader Writer MifareElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview - 13.56 MHz. High Frequency (HF) Fixed RFID Reader Writer Mifare The Mifare® RFID Reader/Writer (GAO 233002) is an optimized device which can support both Mifare® Class and Mifare® PRO standard cards. With the encoder software, the reader al...
Usb Pc Based Oscilloscope Performance Favorite FunctionsElectronics - GAO Tek Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview USB PC Based Oscilloscope This USB PC based oscilloscope is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments.It is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event.This oscilloscope is ideal for use in scien...
134khz Rfid Lf Bluetooth ReaderElectronics - GAO RFID Inc. - Canada - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Overview – 134 KHz RFID LF Bluetooth Reader Model: 222012 The wireless LF (134 KHz) Bluetooth based RFID device is compatible with most kinds of LF(134 KHz) cards. It uses Bluetooth (Class Two) technology to upload tag IDs to bluetooth based computer...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"