Highly Flexible Flame Retardant Polyolefin Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Ratio 3 1 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Shrink Ratio 3: 1 BH- 2F( 3X)
An outstanding physical, chemical and electrical property make it widely used for electrical insulation, bundling and marking to prevent corrosion and provided mechanical protection. 3: 1 shrink ratio more suitable for application to irregular, awkward shapes.
Very flexible, highly flame retardant( except clear)
Approvals: VW- 1 600V
Meet: SAE- AMS- DTL- 23053/ 5 Class 1& 3
Material: Meet Standard of Sony- SS- 00259, RoHS
Minimum shrink temperature: 70℃
Minimum fully recovery temperature: 100℃
Operating temperature: - 55℃ ~+135℃
Standard color: Black
Special color: Red , Blue Yellow , Green, Clear( class 2)
- Posted By: Flypower New Materials LImited
- Phone: 29179250
- Address: zhouteng Industrial Park,Shanglilang,Buji,Longgang, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.flypower-heatshrink.com
Published date: October 30, 2014 -
- Business Description: We warmly welcome distributors/wholesalers throughout the globe.
Provided you have any further inquiries or question, please feel free to
contact us, we will be happy to work with you in the coming future.
Hin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing For Flexibel Gas Pipes BhbgElectronics - Flypower New Materials LImited - China - October 30, 2014 - contact company for price
Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing for Flexibel Gas Pipes BHB Features/ Applications: BHBG/ BHBG- F( BHBG- F is flame retardant type) flexible heat shrinkablesleeve is made from radiation cross- linked polyolefin. Specially designed formulations make the t...
3 1 Shrink Ratio Flexible Flame Retardant Polyolefin Thin Wall Heat TubingElectronics - Flypower New Materials LImited - China - October 30, 2014 - contact company for price
3: 1 Shrink Ratio Flexible Flame Retardant Polyolefin Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing BH- 2 Features/ Applications: Widely used for electrical insulation and protects in- line components, disconnect terminals, and splices with its high insulation and ex...
Optical Component DomeElectronics - West Coast Tech Limited - China - October 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Domes can be used in pods and missiles. They are designed to protect electronic detectors and sensors from moving particles, water and corrosives. The optical domes provide front surface protection for detectors and sensors against moving particles s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"