Hp Cisco Ibm Memory Module - Hong Kongprice: contact company for price
memory and optical transceivers of HP/CISCO/IBM brand. for xample:
GLC-FE-100EX, GBIC-BX-U, 378928-B21, etc.
BIDI SFP/GBIC Transceiver GLC-BX-U/D J9142/9143B SFP-GIG-BX-U/D SFP-GE10KT13R14
Compliant with Fiber Channel 100-M5-SN-1 & 100-M6-SN-1 Std.
Compliant with IEEE802.3z Gigabit Ethernet Std.
Compliant with SDH STM-1, SONET OC-3 Std.
Wavelength: 1310/ 1550nm , 1310/ 1490nm
Bit Rate: 155Mbps, 1.25Gbps
Power supply: 3.3/5 V (GBIC), 3.3 V (SFP)
Connector: Simplex SC, LC connector
Class 1 laser product complies with EN60825-1
Transmission distance: 10km, 20km, 40km, 60km, 80km
and we also have many other similar products but above.
- Posted By: Easy Technology Inc
- Phone: 0085265549347
- Address: 2/F,Block10,29 Cheung Sha Wan Rood, Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Published date: July 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Joyetech Eroll Kit Moq10Electronics - Xposepower - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
eRoll is a new design of mini electronic cigarette and is a gift from Joyetech for e-cigarette lovers which focus on portability and fashion. It is quite a pretty personal vapor. The eRoll electronic cigarette has a 90mAh battery capacity, but it has...
Joyetech Ecab Kit Moq 10set Usd23 SetElectronics - Xposepower - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Joyetech eCab Changeable Atomizer Battery – the eCab is simpler and more convenient version of New TankChangeable System Electronic Cigarette. Based on design and structure of eGo series electronic cigarette, the eCab becomes littler and prettier tha...
Joyetech Ego C Kit 650mah Moq 10set 40 SetElectronics - Xposepower - China - July 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Joyetech electric cigarette eGo C kit is recommended because of eGo C replaceable atomizers. If the atomizers cannot work, you do not need to replace the complete atomizer, just replace a new atomizer head. The eGo- C can indicate the remaining power...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"