Itech It6900a Dc Power Supply - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.Output on/off control
3.Convenient data entry via knob or numerical key pad
4.High accuracy and high resolution: 1mV/0.1mA
5.Low ripple and low noise
6.Rack mount kit available
7.List Mode: generate, store and execute test
8.sequences without the need for an external
10.Built-in communication interface:RS232/USB/GPIB
11.Output Timer(0.1 ~ 99999.9S) Function
12.Remote Sense Function
13.OVP/OCP/OTP protection fucntions
14.Intelligent fan control
- Posted By: ITECH
- Phone: 8602552415098
- Address: 108# Xi Shan Qiao Nan lu,, nanjing, China
- Website: http://www.itechate.com
Published date: November 20, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our ITECH is a professional MANUFACTURER with high quality and good price in China. We specialized in power supply and electronic load, and rank in the top 10 DC Power supply and electronic load brand in the word. We have offices in many countries to serve you well.
Itech It6860a Dual Range Dc Power SupplyElectronics - ITECH - China - November 17, 2016 - contact company for price
IT6860A series (72~108W) power supplies are programmable dual-range output power supplies.Voltage 8V~150V, current 1.5A~9A.With high resolution of 1mV, 0.1mA, which can test the products with different power range.You can adjust the voltage/current s...
Itech It6700 Dc Power SupplyElectronics - ITECH - China - November 16, 2016 - contact company for price
IT6700 series power supplies are the most economical power supplies, they have the widest voltage and current utilization, one power supply can replace multiple power supplies, widely used in various testing occasions.With the capacity of 100W, volta...
Itech It6100 Dc Power SupplyElectronics - ITECH - China - November 15, 2016 - contact company for price
IT6100 series(300~1200W) series programmable power supplies, 0.1mV, 1mA high resolution and high accuracy, ensure your accurate measurements.Built-in 5 1/2 bits digital voltmeter can measure additional signals critically.There's List mode in which ca...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"