Lightning Arrester Jhla 6bp - Chinaprice: contact company for price
VSWR, low insertion loss, freezing cold and withstand
multiple lightning, etc.performance, CE compliant.
Industry’s Best RF Performance
Integrated Connector Cavity, Compact, Fully Weatherized
Frequency Range 0-6000MHz
Connector N-K - N-J
Insertion Loss <0.1 - 0.3 dB
Discharge Voltage DC230V
Maximum Power 200 Watt
Impedance 50 Ω
Operating Temperature -20° C to +60° C
Weight 130 g
1. The JHLA-6BP Lighting Arrestors are designed to protect equipment from surge caused by lighting strikes on tower or in close proximity to antennas. Lightning strikes are typically pulsed DC but there is also an RF component at about 2.2MHz. The first pulse averages 18KA. Subsequent pulses are usually about half that. An average lightning strike consists of 3-4 pulses.
2. Proper grounding of the antenna systems and tower are imperative to prevent equipment damage. Antenna and equipment should be connected to a single point ground. The best ground is a 3Ft or longer cropper rod driven into the soil. Alternate grounds are (in order of decreasing effectiveness):
-Building Steel or rebar
-Cold Water Pipe
-Meter Building Skin
-Electrical System Ground
3. Pole and tower grounding should utilize copper braid or strapping for maximum energy dispersion.
4. Coax cable should be grounded at the antenna and where the cable leaves the tower or mounting pole. If the antenna mounting pole is properly grounded, then the antenna and coax are grounded via the antenna mounting bracket system. The coax should also be grounded as low as possible where the cable leaves the tower or mounting pole. Grounding kits are readily available to ground the coax to a tower base or pole base.
5. The JHLA-6BP comes in a 230V discharge model. The discharge voltage is the threshold voltage at which the surge suppressor starts to dump energy to ground.
6. The JHLA-6BP Lighting Arrestor should be located as close to the radio equipment as possible.
7. Ground the JHLA-6BP Lighting Arrestor by using an AWG#8 wire and crimping or soldering to the wire lug included on the JHLA-6BP. You can also use a larger wire (#6) and wrapping around the grounding screw. The other side of the wire should be connected to a solid earth ground. A solid earth ground can be a properly grounded tower or mounting pole. The connection point for the ground wire from the JHLA-6BP should always be closer to the single point earth ground used than the radio equipment grounding location. Another grounding method is to mount the JHLA-6BP to an enclosure, then the bulkhead N connector becomes the ground path.
8. Waterproof all connections using a good waterproofing tape such as a self annealing rubber tape. use an outer coating of high quality vinyl electrical tape. Spiral wrap so overlaps act as shingles to shed the water.
9. If mounted in-line, support the lightning arrestor by tightly tie wrapping to the tower or pole using UV resistant (black) tie wraps.
① 400 MHz-13GHz Omni and directional antenna
② Our products involve 2.4GHz, 3.5GHz, 5GHz and 7-13GHz Microwave antenna, including omni antenna, Panel antenna, Sector antenna, Grid parabolic antenna, Dish parabolic antenna, communication terminal antenna, etc.
③ 400MHz-13GHz broadband antenna, unipolar antenna, dual polarization antenna, MIMO antenna, left or right circularly polarized RFID antennas, etc.
④ 2.4 / 5GHz ceiling antenna, wall mount antenna, ODM or OEM we can.
II. Antenna Accessories, Passive components
① Microstrip Power splitter, coupler and Cavity Coupler.
② Pigtails, connector, adapter, Waterproof RJ45.
③ Radome for dish antenna.
④ lightning arrester.
- Phone: 18721708527
- Address: Room501,9th Building,No.518 XinZhuan Road,Shan, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.wireless-sh.com
Published date: April 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
2 4ghz Parabolic Dish Antenna Gain 19dbiElectronics - Shanghai Jinghong Communication Technology Co., Lt - China - April 19, 2013 - contact company for price
JHG-2425-19 is a high-performance aluminum die-cast directional parabolic grid antenna, It’s suitable for point to point applications in the 2.4GHz band Aluminium Die Cast Grid UV stable coat finish Compatible with Vertical or Horizontal Polarization...
N Female Mmcx PigtailElectronics - Shanghai Jinghong Communication Technology Co., Lt - China - April 19, 2013 - contact company for price
N Female-MMCX Pigtail is applied to 0-6000MHz frequency range. Low Loss RoHS Compliant Electrical Model N Female -MMCX Pigtail Frequency Range 0-6000 MHz VSWR ≤1.5 Mechanical Connector N Female & MMCX Cable Type RG316 Cable Length 18cm or Custo...
6 Layers Pcb Printed Circuit BoardElectronics - Wellen PCB Co.,Ltd - China - April 18, 2013 - contact company for price
6 Layers PCB Multilayer PCB Layers count:6 Layers Copper: 0.5oz Finish: Conductor Width 2.8mil Conductor / Hole space 3.9milpad on hole Products are used in wide range of hi-tech industries such as: telecommunication, power supply, computer, industri...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce