Microtek 1400va24v Inverter - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Model No: 1400VA
Battery: 2 battery system
Input AC Range: 90V~290V
Input DC Range: 21~28.4
Efficiency(on battery mode):>92%
Short Circuit 300%
Intellicharge Pulse Technology Charges battery faster & ensures up to 70% more battery life.
Dura Retain TechnologyLonger Backups for long power cuts
Constant & Continuous Regulated ChargingSaves electricity on charging.
Auto Reset FeatureSwitches off due to Over load, and Resets Automatically on reduction of load.
Manual Reset ButtonAdditional manual reset button if Inverter trips due to short circuit or spikes.
- Posted By: A&S Power Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 862865376776
- Address: #10 West 2nd Street, Wuhou District, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.electrical8.com
Published date: June 4, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Csb Battery Msv Series Msv1000Electronics - A&S Power Co.,Ltd - China - June 4, 2013 - contact company for price
MSV1000.jpg MSV1000 2 V 1000.0Ah MSV-1000 is a Long service life battery up to 15years expected life under normal float charge. As with all CSB batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free. Specification Cells Pe...
Yuasa Battery Maintenance Free Ytz5sElectronics - A&S Power Co.,Ltd - China - June 4, 2013 - contact company for price
Battery Family: YTZ Factory Activated, Maintenance Free Battery Type: YTZ5S Voltage: 12 Capacity: 3.5 Dimensions: 4.4' x 2.25' x 3.4' Weight: 3.5 lbs. Metric Dimensions: 113mm x 70mm x 85mm Metric Weight: 1.6 kg Polarity: Acid Volume: N/A Amps: 0.4 C...
Trojan Battery TranspowerElectronics - A&S Power Co.,Ltd - China - June 4, 2013 - contact company for price
TRANSPOWER™ ST1000 AGM 31 At Trojan Battery we understand that compromising on a starting battery means compromising on your business which is why we are committed to manufacturing the highest quality, heavy duty starting battery the industry has to ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"