Olympus Om D E M5 40 150mm Lens Silver - Hong Kongprice: contact company for price
the popular mirrorless technology that allows for a light and compact
body. More than that, however, the OM-D E-M5 is an outstanding camera
that provides you with tools like an electronic eye-level viewfinder, a
120fps refresh rate, a tilting 3.0' OLED touchscreen monitor, 16Mp of
resolution, and - of course - an ever-expanding array of compatible lens
options. All these factors boil down to a camera that's easier to
transport than the average DSLR, yet puts multiple creative choices, and
numerous other high-end features and functions, at your disposal.
Taking the features of the OM-D EM-5 one at a time, let's begin with the camera's high image quality. Making such stunning 16Mp stills and 1920 x 1080 HD video possible would be the 16Mp Live MOS image sensor and the TruePic IV image processor. The heart of the camera, these two work together with an array of M.ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses for impressive images and movies.
Other features worth mentioning here include Olympus' AF system, which enables fast, accurate images in a variety of situations. Additionally, 9.2 fps high-speed sequential shooting goes a step further to ensure that fast moving subjects are easily captured. The 5-axis image stabilization system also comes into play here, compensating for vertical, horizontal, and rotational camera shake, which conventional 2-axis systems of the past haven't been able to tame. This stabilization is built-in the camera body, and ensures effective stabilization with all lenses.
The high-res, 1.44 million dot LCD has 100% field-of-view coverage and a 1.15x maximum magnification. The EVF also allows for enlarging the focus point for seeing the effect of many different features right in the viewfinder. In addition to this impressive EVF, the camera also has a 3.0' tilting OLED touchscreen monitor, making it the first Olympus camera to have such capabilities. The touchscreen monitor allows for fast menu navigation, and brilliant composition and review of scenes.
The OM-D EM-5 is also a tough camera, featuring a dust-proof and splash-proof design. As Olympus states, 'multiple ring-shaped seals protect the camera from sand, dust, rain, and water spray'. That means there's no need to fear the elements and as a result, miss the shot. What's more the OM-D extends this feature to the bundled flash unit, the optional grip, the power battery holder, and the optional M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ lens.
- Posted By: AC Electronic Limited
- Phone: 85223251867
- Address: Flat 4, 5/F, Canny Industrial Building, 33 Tai Yau, HongKong, Hong Kong
Published date: July 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: AC Electronic Limited (ACE) is one of the global Importers & Exporters companies, based in Hong Kong. ACE offers complete value added solutions to Distributors, Wholesalers and Retailers from pre sale to distribution. We focus on trading of branded products (mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorder, lens and more in the future). We have built up an extensive global distribution network more than 30 countries worldwide.Contact: sales4a at ac electronic dot com
Samsung I9192 Galaxys Iv Mini Duos 8gbElectronics - AC Electronic Limited - Hong Kong - July 30, 2013 - contact company for price
The latest smartphone from Samsung is here. The Samsung GALAXY S4 mini, a powerful yet compact version of Samsung’s bestselling smartphone, GALAXY S4. The GALAXY S4 mini delivers the superior performance, intuitive ease-of-use and sleek design of the...
Lg Optimus L3 Ii Dual E435 WhiteElectronics - AC Electronic Limited - Hong Kong - July 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Design and Specifications LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435 is a dual SIM smartphone with a splendid 3.2-inch IPS LCD QVGA capacitive display. The pixel density of the screen is 125ppi with a resolution of 240x320. The unit scores the latest Android operati...
Apple 13 3 Macbook Air Notebook ComputerElectronics - AC Electronic Limited - Hong Kong - July 30, 2013 - contact company for price
shell-style computer, typically with a screen from 12-17” diagonal. Notebooks typically have enough processing power to act as a user’s primary computer. close Computer from Apple is an ultraportable notebookNotebook A portable clamshell-style comput...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"