Pressure Temperature Transmitter - Chinaprice: contact company for price
silicon MEMS strain gauge sensor which is glass bonded to a
stainless steel diaphragm. It avoids influences on product caused by temperature, humidity, mechanical fatigue and medium,
thus to improve its longterm stability in the industrial environment. Its pressure chamber is made of 17- 4PH stainless steel
in an integrated way without welding seams or O- rings and free of leakage troubles. The sensor adopts the advanced digital
temperature compensation and is featured with the strong interference resistance, wide working temperature scope and longterm
stability, etc. Use digital temperature chip, assemble temperature chip and pressure chamber in 1 point to output separate
pressure and temperature at same time. The series products provide several optional pressure connections and electric
connections for customers.
Advance Microfused Silicon Strain Gauge, whole- designed elastomer, free of leakage troubles
Consume one sensor power can finish pressure and temperature measurement.
Built- in the temperature/ Pressure sensitive element, two way of output without interference
Excellent resistance against impact, overload, shock and erosion
Highly- efficient lighting protection and strong RFI & EMI resistance
Advanced digital temperature compensation and wide working temperature scope
Industrial process testing and control
Automatic testing system
Hydraulic and pneumatic control systems
Pump station and water treatment system
Pressure Type: gauge pressure absolute pressure sealed pressure
Pressure Range( bar) : 1 1.6 2.5 4 6 10 16 25 40 60 100 160 200 250 300 400 500 600
Temperature Range( °C) : - 30~+125
Signal Output : 4~20mA 0.5~4.5VDC 0~5VDC 0~10VDC
Signal Line Specification: 2wire 3wire
Supply Voltage : 9~30VDC 5VDC 9~30VDC 15~30VDC
Accuracy: ±0.1% FS ±0.3% FS ±0.5% FS
Zero Drift: ±0.02% FS/ °C
Thermal Sensitivity Shift: ±0.02% FS/ °C
Longterm Stability ( 1 Year) ： ±0.1% FS
Frequency Response ( - 3dB) ： 3.2kHz
Compensated Temperature： - 20~+85°C
Working Temperature： - 40~+125°C
Storage Temperature： - 40~+125°C
Overload Pressure： 300% FS
Burst Pressure： 500% FS
Mechanical Vibration： ±20g
Impact ( 11ms) ： 100g
Environmental Protection： IP65
Housing： 17- 4PH
Electromagnetic compatibility( EMC) ： EN61000- 6
Certificates： CE RoHS
Hunan Firstrate Sensor Co. , Ltd.
Tel: 0086- 731- 86171990 Fax: 0086- 731- 86205777
firstsensor( at) foxmail( dot) com
- Posted By: Hunan Firstrate Sensor Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8673186171990
- Address: No.18# of Electrolux Avenue, Muyun Industrial Park, Changsha, China
- Website: http://www.firstsensor.com.cn
Published date: April 8, 2015 -
- Business Description: Pressure sensor,Pressure transmitter,Temperature transmitter,Oil level transmitter,Pressure switch,pressure transducer,wind speed sensor,wind anemometer,Liquid level transdcuer,magnetostrictive sensor, Differential Pressure Transmitter
Industrial Pressure SensorElectronics - Hunan Firstrate Sensor Co., Ltd. - China - April 8, 2015 - contact company for price
FST800- 211 universal industrial pressure sensor is a silicon MEMS strain gauge sensor which is glass bonded to a stainless steel diaphragm. It avoids influences on product caused by temperature, humidity, mechanical fatigue and medium, thus to impro...
Intrinsically Safe Pressure TransmitterElectronics - Hunan Firstrate Sensor Co., Ltd. - China - April 8, 2015 - contact company for price
FST800- 214 intrinsic- safety pressure transmitter is a silicon MEMS strain gauge sensor which is glass bonded to a stainless steel diaphragm. It avoids influences on product caused by temperature, humidity, mechanical fatigue and medium, thus to imp...
Saa Power Adapter Wtih 5v OutputElectronics - Shenzhen All-Key Technology Co.,Ltd - China - April 7, 2015 - contact company for price
Basic Specification Size 66* 39* 46mm USB Charger Output Voltage 3- 15VDC Output 3- 15Vdc/ 0.1- 1.2A AC plug AU Type wall mount USB Charger Charge Current 0.1- 1A Power Plug Adapter Zone Of Application Australia Real Load <1 Hole Digits 2 Output T...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"