Red Military Grade Environment Friendly Oil Resistant Heat Shrink Identification Marker Sleeve - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Military Standard, High Temperature Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Shrink Identification Marker Sleeve finds extensive applications in defence industries like aerospace, high speed rail, large vessels and architectural industry.
Military standard, high temperature resistant, oil resistant, heat shrink identification sleeve is made of cross- linked environmentally polyolefin bombarded by high power electron beam with electric accelerators to meet high end markets where highly reliable cable & wire identification is required. Vol Military standard, high temperature, oil resistant, heat shrink identification sleeve meets American military standard AMS- DTL- 23053/ 6 with 2: 1 and 3: 1 shrink ratio available on your request. Vol Military standard high temperature oil resistant heat shrink identification sleeve boasts excellent oil resistance and is vey ideal for identifying cables and wires working in high temperature HC oil conditions, e. g JP- 8 military purpose aviation kerosene. The printing fonts carry excellent rub resistance, abrasion resistance, even if washing agent or military purpose fuel oil corrosion happens, but the color code soundness still meets American military standard SAE- AS 8153 and MIL- STD- 202F/ 215J. The choice of heat transfer printers and laser plotter controlled by computers depends on the DPI( dot per inch) , printing speed and effect you require and the cost affordable to you. Identification marker sleeves are generally flattened with poriferous precision holder on both sides and a two- layer thin film to be cartridge- belt shape so that the printing process could be more automatic and precise in high speed.
Operating temperature range:
Continuous Operating temperature: - 55 degree Celsius to 135 degree Celsius / Fahrenheit- 67 to Fahrenheit 275
Min. Shrink temperature: +120 degree +248 Fahrenheit
Fully recovery temperature: +150 degree Celsius to 200 degree Celsius
Max. storage and transportation temperature: mix. +50 degree Celsius to 122 Fahrenheit
Meets： AMS- DTL- 23053/ 6 NF F 00- 608
Color Code Soundness： SAE- AS 81531, MIL- STD- 202F/ 215J
- Posted By: Flypower New Materials LImited
- Phone: 29179250
- Address: zhouteng Industrial Park,Shanglilang,Buji,Longgang, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.flypower-heatshrink.com
Published date: September 22, 2014 -
- Business Description: We warmly welcome distributors/wholesalers throughout the globe.
Provided you have any further inquiries or question, please feel free to
contact us, we will be happy to work with you in the coming future.
Dual Wall Adhesive Lined Polyolefin Protective Tube For Automotive Tubing Bh 5 2000Electronics - Flypower New Materials LImited - China - September 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Applications: BH- 5( 2000) specially designed for protection of automotive metal pipes and fuel lined against environment damages. Characteristics: This dual wall frame can effectively protect the pipes against any kind of damages caused by vibration...
3 1 Non Adhesive Medium Wall Cable Accessory Heat Shrink Tubing Bh R2Electronics - Flypower New Materials LImited - China - September 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Structure: Medium wall heat shrinkable tube is manufactured by co- extrusion polyolefin and environment friendly without hot- melt adhesive. Designed to provide both insulation and sealing for protected articles. Usage: Usage: Dielectric, mechanical ...
Heat Shrinkable Cable End Caps With Spiral Adhesive Coating Bh SecElectronics - Flypower New Materials LImited - China - September 22, 2014 - contact company for price
Product Advantage: 1.20 years producing 2. All passed CE, RoHS 3. With the excellent electrical and mechanical function, the product can be used in all kinds of conditions for a long time. 4. Offers an economical means of sealing the end of power cab...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"