Single Phase 1 5amp Bridge Rectifiers W005m Thru W10m - Chinaprice: 0.06 Dollar US$
Ideal for printed curcuit board; Low forward voltage; Low leakage current; Weight:1.20 grams.
Maximum Recurrent Peakreverse Voltage: 50-100V
Maximum DC Blocking Voltage: 1.5A
Peak Forward Surge Current: 50 A
Maximum Reverse Current: 10
Min order: 1000
If you are interested in our products Please feel free to contact with us!
- Posted By: Tianjin DLD Industrila Trade Co., LTD
- Phone: 6519916
- Address: Part C 5th Floor A Build 37th Binhai Innovation And Entrepreneurship, Xinbei Road , Tianjin, Tianjin , China
Published date: July 6, 2016 -
- Business Description: Tianjin Dinglida Industrial & Trade Co., Ltd (DLD) was found in 2004, mainly engaged in the fields of electronics and semiconductor packaging materials, cleaning rubber and conditioning rubber for electronics and semiconductor encapsulation and electronic
Lm2596 Voltage RegulatorsElectronics - Kynix Semiconductor HongKong Limited - China - January 13, 2017 - 25.00 Dollar US$
FEATURES DESCRIPTION 23 The LM2596 series of regulators are monolithic • 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and Adjustable Output Versions integrated circuits that provide all the active functions • Adjustable Version Output Voltage Range, for a step-down (buck) switchi...
Vc610 4 0kw Vector Cnc Spindle VfdElectronics - Nanjing iNVOEE Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - January 12, 2017 - 200.00 Dollar US$
Main parameter of VC610 4.0kw cnc spindle VFD: Item: VC610-4T0040G Control style: vector Matched motor power: 4.0kw Input frequency and voltage:380~440V, 50/60Hz Rated output current: 9A Output frequency: 0.00~650.00Hz Output voltage:0~input voltage ...
China Prototype Turnkey PcbElectronics - Hong Kong Grande Electronics Limited - China - January 9, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
We provide specialist design solutions covering all aspects of PCB layout embracing the following board technologies, including: 1. PCB Design 2. PCB Fabrication 3. Components Sourcing 4. PCB Assembly 5. Free Function Testing 6. Enclosure Mold 7. End...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"