Thermally Conductive Phase Change Materials Xk C35 Thermal Interface - Chinaprice: contact company for price
XK- C is produced on the basis of phase- changing properties.
Apply to irregular surface between the power module and heat sink, when the application temperature goes above stated temperature, the material will flow and improve the contact between the surfaces and increase the heat transfer.
Special design for easy use and storage
High viscosity ( at 80Â°) will not drip or run like grease
High performance computer processors
XK- C15 / XK- C20 / XK- C35 / XK- C35C / Method
Thickness - - - - - - - - - mm- - - - - 0.1 / 0.1 / 0.2~1.0 / 0.2~1.0 / ASTM D374
Specific Gravity - - - - - - - g/ cm3- - - 2.3 / 2.3 / 2 / 2.7 / ASTM D792
Thermal Conductivity- - - - - W/ mK- - - - 1.5 / 1.9 / 3.5 / 3.4 / HOT DISK
Phase change temperature- - - - â„ƒ- - - - 60 / 60 / 45 / 43 /
- Phone: 8675527579310
- Address: Block 45 Baoan Dist, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.glpoly.com.cn
Published date: February 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: Founded in 1997, engaging in the design, development and manufacture of Thermal Interface Materials(Soft thermal conductive Silicone thermal pad, Silicone Thermal Grease, Silicone Thermal Putty pad, Silicone Thermal Tape, Silicone Gel, Non silicone gap filler, silicone free thermal pad, non silicone grease.
We are committed to becoming a leading enterprise in the field of thermal interface materials. No significant quality complaint for 18 consecutive years. At Goldlink, developing high quality Thermal Interface Materials and Thermal Solution for electronics industry is our first priority.
Thermally Conductive Silicone Rubber Pad Xk R20Electronics - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - February 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction Silicone rubber base with high heat- conducting filling materials. The coefficient of heat conductivity can reach 1.0~ 3.0 W/ m. K. This kind of materials offers super heat- conducting property and maintains the cost efficient to custome...
Thermal Conductive Silicone Fiberglass Xk F15 InterfaceElectronics - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - February 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction Unlike traditional low thermal conductivity fiberglass with ceramic powder filler, XK- F series is a composite of high performance ceramic filler and 30um thin fiberglass, achieving high thermal conductivity on flatness surface with low ...
Thermal Conductive Film Non Silicone Fiberglass Xk Fn50 InterfaceElectronics - Shenzhen Goldlink Tongda Electronics Co., Ltd - China - February 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Introduction: XK- FN Non- silicone thermally conductive fiberglass for silicone- sensitive applications. ( EX: LED , Telecom and Aerospace ) . XK- FN: ceramic filled and polyester resins coated either side Features: 1. Polyester based 2. Designed for...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"